bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, December 14, 2017 BD

Groups
Canada Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, December 19, 2002
Subject:
The truth hurts
Description:

http://www.dawn.com/2002/12/19/letted.htm#6

The truth hurts

The following appeared in a section of the American press. I want to share it with Dawn's readers:

Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:

1. 29 have been accused of espousal abuse.

2. Seven have been arrested for fraud.

3. 19 have been accused of writing bad checks.

4. 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least two businesses.

5. Three have done time for assault.

6. 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit.

7. 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges.

8. Eight have been arrested for shoplifting.

9. 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits.

10. 84 have been arrested for last year's drunk driving.

Can you guess which organization this is? Give up yet? It's the 535 members of the US Congress - the same group of idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

A PAKISTANI

New York, USA

People Discussion
HAHA
(Thursday, December 19, 2002)

If you study the profiles of the Bangladeshi politicians who made it to the parliament, would you get anything different from this? I guess we will have to add a new category (murderers) but the rest will be more or less the same. What about Pakistan? I dont think it will be any different. This is truly sad but human nature (which is independent of religious orientation) is the culprit here. jannat I understand that you have been brainwashed to the extent where you dont have a mind of your own to think whoever it is that has turned you into a puppet, I suggest you try to get away from the clutches of that person.

oasis
(Friday, December 20, 2002)

Mr.HAHA,
If some one revealed the truth where he or she belongs, is it his or her crime, she or he is trying her best to share his or her feelings with us only, some of us may find some light from this. he or she is not puppet, i guess u r a blind or dumb enough and not able to get the message from this postings.

HAHA

Another puppet!

slyer

Seems like some looser is seeking for a moral high ground in the political landscape. Could it be that he couldn't find one in his so called heaven (jannat). So, being frustrated and disappointed, this looser-wannabe-angel cranks up his heavenly propaganda machine to attract other loosers to join his cult. So far, I can see one is standing in line.

jannat
(Saturday, December 21, 2002)

Bismi Tala
As it says that this idiots make new laws to ruled the world. Do you think this ppl has that morality to lead war against terrorism. Ppl like you (Haha slyer) weakness for our muslim brother. You have sympathy for the tyrant same as you wrote me on the posting of Hindus Protocol (Nov2,2002).In bengali I can say ( Ma-r cheye Mashir darad beshi.)Those tyrant does not care for you but you care for them much. This people never going to develop any muslim country , but they just going to make shorter our mothers ,sisters cloths only. Same as Turkey. People like you, in politics in Turkey. Even it could be happens to our country...........

jannat

People like you, it is easy to say someone brainwashed or puppet, or some say cult. If you are a muslim , I think you get it when you born. But I brainwashed by myself. I am reverted from other sects and I choose this right path. Thanks Allah Subhana Tala that my brain is washed with the right path and thanks again to Allah Subhana Tala that I swallowed a islamic pill.

Let me invite you to the right path , I pray for you from the bottom of my heart. May Allah guide you and bless you all.
Wassalam

HAHA

I guess jannat just proved that jannat is full of malice against people from other religions! Its because of people like jannat we have religious wars because they generalize and fail to see that there are other things in life apart from religion. The sooner we realize that, the better.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement