bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
National Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, December 17, 2002
Subject:
38 person has been kiled by our own army and no one cares
Description:

I don't know why no Bangladeshi talks about the killings by the Army in the name of law and order.Even the bad guys has a right to face the court of law. I am sorry to say this but in Bangladesh people don't mind killing a mugger to death but when it comes to protesting someone strong this nation is gutless.Bangladeshi's are brave in their music and in poems.

People Discussion
p deshi
(Tuesday, December 17, 2002)

It should be beating to death in the third line.

oasis

It is a big question though!If you really want to get ur answer, please visit bangladesh and ask bangladeshi peoples those who r still breathing around.

heemel

I think deplying the Army is the best thing for Bangladesh right now.

I'm not justifying the killing of 38 persons. But I wonder how many more would have been killed by this time ... by people like some of those who have been killed by the Army.

Having a right is always the best possible thing to have. But what about the context of Bangladesh? Is it a good ground for practising those rights right now?

It would be real nice to know the exact answer.

Thanks for bringing it up pdeshi.

heemel

deploying* ... sorry!

p deshi
(Wednesday, December 18, 2002)

These is the problem with Bangladeshi people. They talk about democracy but they love army so much that they don't see anything wrong when they kill people like a foreign force.I read once some writer from russia wrote that Rassian people aren't ready for democracy, may be same is true for Bangaladeshi people, they love the boot so much that they don't see anything wrong with it.

Z_ubok
(Thursday, December 19, 2002)

shaler bangal.......razakerer bongshodhor bangal....reen khelaphir bonghshodhor bangal.......marshallaw er kangal bangal......gonotontrer(so called) kangal bangal/GRIHO ZUDHDHER PROSTUTI NEW..........

ozone

Killing of 38 people both violates and preserves human rights. Now think of the number on how many people’s right is violated (38 or may be 100000) and how many people’s right have been preserved (140 million)? We hardly think of the fact that human right can also be violated by the criminals. When law abiding citizens have to live in fear and uncertainty, when 5 year old girls are being raped, what about the fundamental rights of the victims? What is the alternative then? Let few criminals keep violating rights of millions people so that their (criminals’) own rights can be preserved?
It is necessary to look at both sides of the coin to get the whole picture.
Every problem is unique and need to be addressed uniquely.

Sb

Sorry to say that Bangladeshis dont deserve democracy. Although i cast my vote in the last election, i really do believe that we need some one like gaddafi, castro or saddam.

HAHA

I agree with you ozone but unfortunately the army is not touching the real criminals, they are only killing/putting in prison the minions. Once they remove the army, a new batch of minion will replace the ones that are now being killed/put in prison. So the net result is nothing while there is gross violation of human rights.

ozone

Good point HAHA. The success of this campaign is going to depend on how well government handles the next phase, which is to establish solid and impartial law/order infrastructure. Otherwise the result of the current campaign is going to fade away in no time.

soikat
(Friday, December 20, 2002)

hello

swadhinota jonno hariyechhi koto jon/trish lakh,aar sontrash nirmul korte nahoi eklakh look(ppl)harabo ,tate kii?tarpor o jodi shanti aase khoti kii??
human rights is a bullshit.prithibir sob deshe e human rights violet hochhe.aai sob niya jara matha ghamai tara asole e chai nah amader somaje change aasuk.

heemel
(Saturday, December 21, 2002)

pdeshi ... i appreciate the spirit ... but isn't it better to be practical?

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement