bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Australia Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, December 10, 2002
Subject:
WhaT..?
Description:

Wht is life..!!
Life is like a big obstacle
put in front of ur optical to slow u down nn everytime u think u gotten past it..it's gonna come back around nn tackle u to the damn ground
What are frnds..!!
Frnds r ppl tht u think r ur frnds..But they really ur enemies, wth secret indentities nn disguises, to hide they true colors
So just whn u think u close enough to be brothers
they wanna come back nn cut ur throat whn u ain't lookin'...
What is money..!!
Money is wht makes a man act funny..Money is the root of all evil..Money'll make them same frnds come back around..swearin' tht they was always down
What is life..!!
I'm tired of life..I'm tired of backstabbing ass** snakes wth frndly grins..I'm tired of committin' so many sins
Tired of always givin' in whn this bottle of Henny wins..Tired of neva havin' any ends..Tired of havin' skinny frnds hooked on..crack nn mini-thins
I'm tired of this DJ playin' YOUR s**hit whn he spins..Tired of not havin' a deal..Tired of havin' to deal wth the bulls**hit wthout grabbin' the steel
Tired of drownin' in my sorrow..Tired of havin' to borrow a dollar for gas to start my Monte Carlo..I'm tired of motha**fckers sprayin' sh**it nn dartin' off..I'm tired of jobs startin' off at five fifty an hour..then this boss wanders why I'm smartin' off..I'm tired of bein' fired everytime I fa**rt nn cough..Tired of havin' to work as a gas station clerk..for this jerk breathin' down my neck drivin' me bezerk..I'm tired of usin' plastic silverware..Tired of workin' in Buildin' Square
Tired of not bein' a millionaire

BUT IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS..I'D BUY A DAMN BREWERY NN TURN THE PLANET IMTO ALCOHOLICS..IF I HAD A MAGIC WAND, I'D MAKE THE WORLD SU**CK MY DI**CK
WTHOUT A CON**DOM ON, WHILE I'M ON THE JOHN
If I had a million bucks
it wouldn't be enough,Coz I'd still be out..robbin' armored trucks..If I had one wish..I would ask for a big enough a**ss for the whole world to kiss

I'm tired of bein' white trash, broke nn always poor
Tired of takin' pop bottles back to the party store..I'm tired of not havin' a phone..Tired of not havin' a home to have one in if I did have it on
Tired of not drivin' a BM
Tired of not workin' at GM, tired of wantin' to be him..Tired of not sleepin' wthout a Tylenol PM..Tired of not performin' in a packed coliseum..Tired of not bein' on tour.Tired of fu**ckin' the same blonde who**re after work in the back of a Contour..I'm tired of fakin' knots wth a stack of ones..Havin' a lack of funds nn resortin' back to guns..Tired of bein' stared at..I'm tired of wearin' the same damn Nike Air hat..Tired of steppin' in clubs wearin' the same pair of Lugz Tired of people sayin' they're tired of hearin' me rap abt drugs..Tired of other rappers who ain't bringin' half the skill as me..sayin' they wasn't feelin' me on "Nobody's As Ill As Me"..I'm tired of radio stations tellin' fibs
Tired of JLB sayin' "Where Hip-Hop Lives"
But if I had a million dollars..I'd buy a damn brewery, nn turn the planet into alcoholics
If I had a magic wand, I'd make the world su**ck my di**ck..wthout a con**dom on, while I'm on the john

U know wht I'm sayin'?
I'm tired of all of this bullsh**it..Tellin' me to be positive..How'm I 'sposed to be positive whn I don't see sh**it positive..!!!
Know wht I'm sayin'?
I rap abt sh**it around me, sh**it I see..Know what I'm sayin'? Rite now I'm tired of everythin'
Tired of all this player hatin' tht's goin' on in my own city..Can't get no airplay, u know wht I'm sayin'?
But aii, it's cool though, u know wht I'm sayin'?

Just fed up
Tht's my word

People Discussion

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement