bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, December 03, 2002
Subject:
in love emotion comes first
Description:

if i ever fall in love i will prefer emotion first..sex is the last step in love...

People Discussion
cluster11
(Tuesday, December 03, 2002)

The last step?? (As if there is no more step after that!). Geez .. i guess physical relationships must be boring then!

ClusterOne

OPSORA

No relationship is boring...As long as you have a good understanding with your partner...As long as u have respect for each other..As long as u have a heart to heart realtionship to each other...Nothing seems boring then...No matter what comes first and what comes last!

OPSORA

relationship with each other---correction*

Nisshim

why not do the last thing 1st, then worry abt all the other stuff...

soikat
(Wednesday, December 04, 2002)

hey anamica,

you are right,first prefer emotion.everybody does the same thing.but do ya know why ppl do the same thing???

for doing the last step(whatever u wrote).
did you ever have that step....wowwww that's really great.specially first time.....take it easy

capsule20mg
(Wednesday, December 04, 2002)

no prem no biye no sex no emotion

NASHU
(Sunday, December 08, 2002)

ha ha ha ha

Loverboy2003
(Friday, January 10, 2003)

nice your grate I like your thoughts. Because what you wrote about that really happend to me, I have loved people from my own origen, my own country but when they see me in the street they ignore me because I'm a bangli poor lover...Cause they think I don't know how to love the they want, they want opended love which I can't give them. Thats why I'm alone without love. I want love, as a friend or more then a friend from Bangli girls...If any one wants to be friend and or love me like a friend I will be happy...I love ya all...E-mail me bejoy11211@yahoo.comI'm Joy...I will let ya enjoy me if ya want...let me know..

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement