bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 11, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, November 20, 2002
Subject:
Hey HAHA!!
Description:

Shucks!!! That was harsh HAHA!! ... looks like u r upset. That wasn't my intention. I must have awakened the beast (the mouse)in u ... LOL!!! Jokes aside and on a much serious note,I thought it was generally understood that all the wigging that went on here was meant in good spirit and jokingly,as u once pointed out. I was only playing along with u guyz and all my chiding was meant to be friendly. Forgive me for being presumptuous.

I know I deserve the name "ferocious feline" :-) coz I always made catty and sarcastic comments and crudely retaliated at times to vanity's, and, sometimes, ur retorts .The whole blame game on you for framing me as the Catzilla was a joke too, not to seriously accuse u of it, but to mock at my own denial. But I guess u didn't find it funny :-( Anyhoo, I didn't mean to offend anyone. And there's no point dragging tongz into it since he hardly participated lately. On the other hand, he's been making feline jokes with me lately, but (sigh) that's another story. If it takes me to concede to restore harmony in the land, so be it. I offer u my peace pipe :-)

With all said and done, I bid u adieu. Otherwise I'll be late for my badly needed session with the therapist. Ciao :-)

People Discussion
HAHA
(Wednesday, November 20, 2002)

Well I did not get offended by anything at all and my replies should be regarded as just friendly retorts (or should they be? I wonder why you could not post under the original thread perhaps the page did not let you as it was awaiting a much deserved apology :-)! Just kidding I am sure it was a technical glitch, no hard feelings!

HAHA

Wait! Could it be – gasp and swoon – that Cheshire Cat could not come back with an appropriate retort which is why she has changed her strategy! Oh my! I guess I need to learn how to hibernate now :-)!

Sabrina

U r right ... I just cudn't let myself get any harsher than that ... I wud have spontaneously combusted (using the operating phrase of the day)if I had let myself get that to me!! Hey!!! What do u know!!! The therapy is working!!!!! :-)

Sabrina

Well, atleast the last few exchanges have made u come back with more than a smily face emoticon ... thx to moi!!

suman_bd199
(Friday, November 29, 2002)

hi....pls suck me.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement