bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Sunday, October 22, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, November 18, 2002
Subject:
Catzilla on mouse hunt!!
Description:

"He's Hitler with a tail. He's "The Omen" with whiskers. Even Nostradamus didn't see him coming! ... I don't think we're dealing with an ordinary mouse."- Ernie Smuntz from Mouse Hunt

How appropriate the above description fits u! Except that I wud think u have horns instead of whiskers and ur frnds (if u have any) often fondly call u beezlebub or mephisto or bad ol' "louise cyphare" at times. Well,lil stuart, u cannot go back on ur words now. Nothing abt ur comeback indicated that it was meant to be an "amiable discourse". There's nothing amiable abt u for that matter. Not to mention all the slams u have tucked in there (ferocious feline?insane?? threatening gestures??? to name a few of the crude libels)slandering my solid yet pleasing reputation:( I mean, where does one draw the line? Where did this whole deal abt framing me as the snarling Catzilla begin? Who brought about this schism in the otherwise peaceful beetookeeyyy "bull"-e-tin board? Who has misrepresented me and exposed me to such public contempt? It's all HAHA's fault!!!!!!!

People Discussion
HAHA
(Monday, November 18, 2002)

With all the shrill snarling and pungent purring, don’t you aptly fit the title of ferocious feline? I think so :-)!!!

The cute, little, adorable Stuart should not be blamed if the megalomaniac Cheshire Cat wants to be called Catzilla to tickle her vanity (no pun intended :-)! Stuart demands immediate apology from Catzilla for her inane attempts to slander this rodent’s radiant role on this bulletin board!

Sabrina

First of all, u r a far cry from being CUTE HAHA. The words "cute" and "HAHA" (or "Vanity") cannot be used in the same sentence. That'll be a heresy. Secondly, I called Vanity "stuart lil", not u. But,if u want to become a annoying rodent and pose as Vanity's posterior worshipping apt sidekick, go ahead and amuse urself!!! And THIRDLY, apologise to u nincumpoo** ?????????Lemme check if there are pigs flying in the sky!!!!!!!

** I always wanted to use that word appropriately Tongz, and VOILA!!! what a befitting occasion !!!!!

Sabrina

an*

Sabrina

BTW, HAHA, if u look up into an encyclopaedia for "gargoyle,"or
"bum", or "bonehead" u'll find urs and Vanity's pictures next to it. Sabrina is, ofcourse, synonymous to "charming," "pleasing,""intriguing," "enchanting," etc, etc ... u get the idea ... I don't like to ...ahem ...talk abt myself much ...which u ppl must have figured it out by now

tongues
(Tuesday, November 19, 2002)

clap clap clap

HAHA
(Tuesday, November 19, 2002)

I guess you missed several of your sessions with the therapist (or perhaps the therapist got intimidated by your “self-proclaimed” charming, pleasing, intriguing, enchanting, etc, etc. persona – who can blame the poor therapist, saw him flying in the sky last night along with the meteors and pigs desperately trying to get out of middle earth away from your clutches :-) judging from the amount of babbling and raving you are generating here! I am just a pig in the middle – there’s no need to confuse my role with your (as well as tongues’) former occupation :-)! I know that both of you got fired by vanity (don’t worry, I won’t reveal why, it will be our deep, dark secret :-) and now you are blinded by vengeance (a cat and a fly – what a team :-) but my advice would be to forgive vanity and ask for my forgiveness before it’s too late!

Sabrina
(Wednesday, November 20, 2002)

as

Sabrina

dadad

Sabrina

ooops...how did that happen?

Sabrina

something's terribly wrong with this page ...seems like it has a mind of it's own ....

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement