bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, November 07, 2002
Subject:
Need some Advice from you all..
Description:

Hi,
At first thanks for reading. I need some advice from you all.
My problem is. i love some one and he loves me too. our relation is 3 years old.
but i didn't find what i want in that man.
Now a days someone else came to my life. I don't know what to do. I am very nervous. The new one is very nice and friendly. But when i talk to him i feel like i am betraying the other one. Please tell me what shuld i do.
thanks

People Discussion
kostowala
(Friday, November 08, 2002)

you know what/
you should go with both of them,and you sould make some space for third one.

Sabrina

Ur situation reminds me of an old bangla song frazana ...something very close to Tongz the Fly's heart ...it goes sumthin like this ..."mon kijey chay bolo ....jarey dekhi lagey bhalo ... ei mon keno ba(n)dha maney na ....ki jani keno jani na..." ...tongz finds himself in this situation every day ...must be tough :(
Jokes aside,u r prolly a lil bored of ur existing relationship (3 yrs is a long time)... u might deny it... but that's the truth! So u need to rejuvinate the old flame between u and ur bf if u want ur thing to work out. It's one thing to walk out of a relationship and another to try to work it out. So it's ur call girlie :)

I shud start out my own love connection column one of these days ! Damn I am good!!!

polash

Being in the two boat is not good.Give up one of them or you'll get the same treatment from others too.

MasudRana
(Saturday, November 09, 2002)

I am finding your future, very clearly. You have to loss both farzana. And have to find third one.

So that, my advice is, do it today, what you have to do tomorrow. Come to me leaving both of them. As soon as possible...

tongues
(Sunday, November 10, 2002)

now that hurt!!! attributing that song to me is below the belt!!...

Farzana... like my friend SB figured out earlier... sometime we settle for something without waiting for Mr/Ms. Right to come along. My advice is that go with your heart.

Saabz wanna do a "He Said She Said" Column!... we could be sitting on a b2k sona hill!!

tongues

Incidently the song I am listening to these day..
...Udashi aii monay...
...ami key chaya chee...
...atho asha neay ai bukay...
...ami key paya chee...
...jiboner ja kotha...
...kechu nai hothasha...
...arr shob shukh holo ashar durr asha...

Or something to this effect... my apologies to my pals in Feedback

RONNYM

POOR..FARZANA..MAY GOD SHOW U THE RIGHT PATH.... TEARS...

Sb

farzana

MasudRana
Oh !! so u think you the the third one?

actionman
(Monday, November 11, 2002)

Hey

actionman

Hi
I think you are total lost and dont know about relationship and also you have to know yourself first? Are you chitting both fellow or yourself?

Wishing you all the best

MasudRana

If I think so, Is there any problem Farzana? Heshona, kar jiboney kakhon ki ghotey jay, keu janena.

sagol sana

farzana.......first of all listen to ur heart.and 2ndly make it clear if u both can respect each others feelings....take ur time and make a right dessicion...........Sabrina!if 3 years is too long then how will u manage to live with one husband through the whole life .(if it will be one:S)?

rib
(Tuesday, November 12, 2002)

total eclipse of my heart? gaan ta shonen and try to getch it?

Good luck Farzana

Naaz
(Wednesday, November 13, 2002)

Yeah Farzana listen to your heart first of all...Good Luck and Wish you all the best in finding the right person. ALL THE BEST!

Z_ubok
(Wednesday, November 13, 2002)

valobasha ki nevano zayy naa??

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement