bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, October 19, 2017 BD

Groups
Health Group


Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired


Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, November 02, 2002
From: jannat
Subject:
Contact Lenses
Description:



Contact Lenses

Pls pass this to all your friends To those who wear contact lenses, pls
>remove them when you have or
>attend a BBQ party or whatsoever that got to do with flames...
>I heard a horrible true story about contact lenses.... It happened to a 21
>year old guy at Malacca, he wore a pair of contact lenses during a
>barbecue party. While, he was barbecuing, he stared at the fire charcoals.
>After a few seconds, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly,
>jumping up and down. No one in the party knew why... When he arrived at
>the Hospital, the doctor said he'll be blind permanently courtesy of the
>contact lenses that he worn.
>Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted
>his contact lenses. ]
>
>So, please tell all your friends.....
>DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEAT AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED...


People Discussion
oasis
(Sunday, November 03, 2002)

THANKS A LOT.


Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement