bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 BD

Groups
Islam Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, October 27, 2002
Subject:
Did you get a bill from Allah ( God )?
Description:

Did you get a bill from Allah ( God )?

A man reached 70 years of age and he faced a disease, he could not urinate. The doctors told him that he needs an operation to cure this disease. He agreed to do the operation as the problem was giving him much pain for days. When the operation was completed, his doctor gave him the bill which covered all the costs. The old man looked at the bill and started to cry. Upon seeing this the doctor told him that if the cost is too high then they could make some other arrangements. The old main said "I am not crying because of the money but I am crying because Allah let me urinate for 70 years and He never sent me a bill."

Subhanallah! We rarely thank Allah for these things which are indeed great favours. We ask Allah to grant us the quality of being able to thank Him much and remember Him always.

(for which which Ne'mat we will thank Allah s.w.t.The Ne'mat which are unacountable. If we thank Allah s.w.t. for all time that we take breath still it is less. Al Hamdo Lillahi Ala Kulle Ne'matin )

People Discussion
oasis
(Tuesday, October 29, 2002)

Thanks once again, may Allah s.w.t. guide us towards perfect destiny.

RINI

HMM thoughtful posting...pore valo laglo... most of the cases ppl dont realise these things untill its too late..but thank u 4 pointing out..

I_am_J

Jannat, aaj porjonto Copy & Paste chara to mone hoina kono posting korechen. Stop believing something Blindly and Try to realise the reality. Post something Unique form your Head other than just Copy and Paste.
If you think that only posting is enough then I've to say that your way of thinking is completely wrong. Because, only posting is not enough, if you post something then you should say something in favour or opposite of those ppl who make comments about your posting. Aapni Favour/Opposite-a bolben-e baa ki ??? Aapnar posting-er to besir vag somoy keu kono comment-e kore na !!!
About your this copy and paste, I want to say that this is such a funny example for thanking Allah. Aabar-o bolchi, ondho bissas baad diye baastob ke dekhar chesta koren. Aar jodi notun kichu na dekhen tahole aamake bolen, aami bojhanor chesta korbo.

oasis
(Wednesday, October 30, 2002)

""ondho bissas baad diye baastob ke dekhar chesta koren. Aar jodi notun kichu na dekhen tahole aamake bolen, aami bojhanor chesta korbo.""
"MR./MAM. I_am_J"
Aapnar onakangkhito bhodrota biborjito bakkoguli katotuku bostunistho, taha ekbar bhebe dekhben ki???

I_am_J
(Wednesday, October 30, 2002)

if it seems that my words are "onakangkhito bhodrota biborjito bakko" then I am really sorry for that. My intention is/was not to say anything like that way. I am sorry againg.

kuashaa!!
(Friday, November 01, 2002)

keep going jannat. it's always a good reminder. thanks.

i_habib
(Friday, November 22, 2002)

We are paying his bill in the form of prayer etc.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement