bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, September 06, 2002
Subject:
Vanity's thought process & Sabrina's obsession with ants
Description:

As intelligent as the ants are, there was a different set of circumstances that provoked such a thought. Once I was walking along the shore of the ocean, suddenly I wandered into an exclusive beach resort which required a special dress code (no clothing to be precise) to be admitted. Should I or should I not, I paused for a moment. “This could be a small feat for a man but a giant leap into embarrassment for the mankind”, I thought to myself. But the ardent desire to get close to the prehistoric human spirit that was hiding inside me overwhelmed the momentary thoughts of disgrace. So, I did the inevitable. I traded my Speedo for the ocean wind. The sultry breeze caressed every part of my body as I was walking along the beach and at that very moment that profound thought struck me like a lightening bolt, “if you have nothing, you need nothing”.

This account of my thought process should be compelling or else I’ll have to resort to the ant story again. And I don’t think you want that, because my little friends could be very vicious to you.

People Discussion
HAHA
(Friday, September 06, 2002)

Ha ha ha! Interesting background story. You still need things that are not tangible by the way :-)!

Sabrina

Have u ever heard the expression TMI? Too much information!!! I don't think we needed to know the story or the circumstance behind ur pseudo philosophy. How old are u vanity? Coz as far as I know ur"exclusive beach resort" must be catered to ppl who have had their hay days in the 50s ...nude beaches are grandmeres and grandperes fav hangout ... it must have been an aweful sight! eooooowwww Are u quite a frequenter at such veniues?? coz if u r, that says a lot abt ur taste vanity! eoooowwwwww
...and no one wears a speedo anymore these days ... that's soo passe!! u r badly out of touch with time vanity!!!

Sabrina

venue*

vanity_press

Take it easy. Think of it as a momentary aberration of mine. The language and depiction was quite implicit and harmless. At the same time I have no intention to raise an issue with age and swimwear.

Sabrina
(Monday, September 09, 2002)

ufff ...loosen up will ya vanity!!! I was just playin!!

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement