bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 11, 2017 BD

Groups
National Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, September 02, 2002
Subject:
Arrange Marriage Should go..Its a curse for our country
Description:

Arrange marriage in Bangladeshi society is a awful thing and it should be gone forever.It should be made illegal.
According to the Qur'an, Bride and groom, both has to give their cosent to the union(Marriage) or it wouldn't be legal. So, the way most of the arranged marriages are conducted in our country they are not even valid.So many time parents threat, beat up girls to go with their(parents)wishes and marry someone they don't want to. So their married life begins without their approval and it becomes a burden to them. The problem with the Bangali parents is that they think that they own their kids, but they forget that they are just part of the whole life circule and no one owns no one here, we just play our part in our own position . One my friend told her young son,"If someday, you find someone you like and I try to stop you to be with her then just leave me, and be with her". Now this is the kind of parents we need. We should let our kids think for themselves and decide who they want be with.Not try to trick them or try to blackmail them emotionally and force them into something they are not going to be happy in.

People Discussion
p deshi
(Monday, September 02, 2002)

it should say circle, not circule,sorry.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement