bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, August 07, 2002
Subject:
!!!!!! WOMEN!!!!!!
Description:

Recently a "Husband Shopping Centre" opened in Houston, where women could go to choose a husband from among many men.
It was laid out in five floors, with the men increasing in positive
attributes as you ascended up the floors.
The only rule was, once you opened the door to any floor, you must choose a man from that floor, and if you went up a floor, you couldn't go back down except to leave the place never to return.

A couple of friends go to the place to find men.
First floor, the door had a sign saying "These men have jobs and love kids."
The women read the sign and say, "Well, that's better than not having jobs, or not loving kids, but I wonder what's further up?" So up they go.
Second floor says "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking."
Hmmm, say the girls. But, I wonder what's further up?
Third floor: "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good looking, love kids and help with the housework."

Wow! say the women. Very tempting, BUT, there's more further up! And
up they go.
Fourth floor: "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework, and have a strong
romantic streak."
Oh, mercy me. But just think! What must be awaiting us further on!
So up to the fifth floor they go. The sign on that door said, "This floor is empty and exists only to prove that women are impossible to please."

People Discussion
Api
(Thursday, August 08, 2002)

women are impossible to please???------ Not really..
It was funny though..

Sb

nidaroon shotti

OPSORA

It just take one to impress and satisfy...That one makes all the diffrences between women...
This is such a generalized thought, not appropriate for all WOMEN...
Thanks

RINI

ishhhhh n chalara jano dhowa tulshe pata......
why women n e human being would've been curiused 2 know what was available further up...itz human nature

RINI

opsss would've been curious* hobha ... ....ulta paltha lakha porha matha ghora

Sb
(Friday, August 09, 2002)

hu..Rinijee..anotherwoman nature ..
shotti shoy na shohoje

Nishii
(Friday, August 09, 2002)

...ish shotti jodi emon kono shop thakto?!!!!

Tomake_Chai
(Saturday, August 10, 2002)

affara amago ai betha apnera bujber parben nah..oi j sb vai thikoy bujche..hu re vai moner batha keu bujber pare nah..

doctor affa apne chehera khan erom lal banaichen ke maikha

Tomake_Chai

nishi affa shotti metha ki..apnera to duniatare erom banaitachen dhire dhire...amgo ki hoybo

cactus

sei shop a er keu na thakleo SB must thakto Nishi

cluster11

This is a very generalized (and offending) comment for women. But its made with light tone so i guess ladies can ignore it as a silly joke .

In general women in many non-western cultures (Hispanic, South Asian, Far Eastern) actually tend to be contend with what they have and men agressively seek for better. Girls compromise a lot more and hardly ever gets credit for it in these cultures. For a good exmaple of this unfairness, I dont have to look any further than expatriate BD guys looking for a bride in BD with their outrageous list of demands. It would be so cool to see expatriate BD girls doing the same (Groom shopping!) to guys in BD but we are long way from levelling things.

Cluster One

Sb
(Sunday, August 11, 2002)

kak tus bhai amare nia tanatani ken

Tomake_chai ({)

Tomake_Chai
(Sunday, August 11, 2002)

yeah cluster vai that was the main idea..to bring a bit of humor to this bb board....no intension of discriminating against women...

even though RINI affai dekhi mukhe lal rong marche..ekhon to dektichi sb vai a o tai korlo

~~ vul hoyle maf koyra deyen vai r affa ra ~~~

sonia
(Thursday, August 15, 2002)

Oh i heard dis joke b4....but it still is funny ....but it's not true women can be plsed.

RONNYM
(Sunday, August 18, 2002)

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement