bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, July 27, 2002
Subject:
~~~!!!!~~~ 2, 24 nnnnn 7 ~~~!!!!~~~
Description:

Do ya ever think bout me? Do ya ever cry urself to sleep in the middle of the night when yaaa awake, pocha meye?..........

Its been -------- since we went away!!!!!!I miss yaa so much nn don't know what to say(ever since I 've met with yaaa....urrr charm/eyes has driven me crazy). I should be over yaa nnnn should know better but it's just not the case since we went away!!!!!!!

Do urr friends(------) still tell yaa what to doooo? every time the phone rings ya wish it was me callin' yaa orrr has time put out of the flame......

Its hard enough just passin' the time when I can't seem to get yaaa off my mind, pocha meye.........nnnn where's the good in "goodbye" in goodbye.....goodbyeeeeee!!!!!!

(upora 2nd column-a kishu likhashi intentionally nnn its gonna raise ------ questions.........)

People Discussion
Tomar-Pocha-Meye
(Sunday, July 28, 2002)

i miss you too babe
Tomar-Pocha-Meye from London
i hide my tears for you every night shybal

Unknown
(Sunday, July 28, 2002)

ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!ki kothin kotha(i miss you too babe) jaaaa "moira jaiiiiiiii"......

've 2 lines for yaaa.........."roses rrr red violents rr corny........nnn when I think of ya ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I get horny nnn love(instead of missin') ur legs nnn what's between......."

Tomar-Pocha-Meye
(Monday, July 29, 2002)

you stupid i am not gonna mail or send you any of my picture that you can say much bad

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement