bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, July 13, 2002
Subject:
For Shamima
Description:

(failed to post this posting on 'unknown's' posting, sorry)
Dear Shamima, its really dosen't matter who this 'unknown' is. he just gave us an opportunity to do some creative writing. please don't be like most of the other visitors of B2K BB. You must have seen that most of the ppl here do just copy stuffs from other source and paste it here in BB. sometimes post something ':)' , '```' , or '~*$#@' kind of habijabi and missuse of BB. most of the postings are like 'email'. Aami kono karon khuje pai na, keno tara BB'r best utilize kore na ! You also have seen that some ppl here feel angry when anyone post some facts in a little bit rude way, but when they themselves threat that person in a complete rude way, that is very ok to them. "Krisno korle lila khela, aar aamra korle gunda bodmais !!!" So, i'm requesting you, please be Creative rather than post bogus copy-paste like most of 'Bisisto' visitors of BB. I hope, you get all my points what i want to say. if not then i'm always here to make it more clear. Have a good time always.

People Discussion
Shamima
(Saturday, July 13, 2002)

Would you mind to make it more clear and specefic Please? Why are You accusing me I_am_J? Where did I make the copy and paste stuff?

soikat
(Tuesday, July 23, 2002)

i am j>>
kothata sundhar,krishno korle lila khela,aar amra korle gunda bodmais
thanks

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement