bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, October 19, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, July 12, 2002
Subject:
~~~Keui kauika chini naaaa~~~
Description:

tumi andhokar arrrr ami alo........othoba ami andhokar ar tumi alo hola------amora porshopor-ka khuja petam/chinta partam. kintu tumi vetora-bahira andhokar(hoito ami-o)!!!!!!!!

tomar parshai-to thaki ami jawa-asha kori. tumi-o amar parshai thako nn jawa-asha koroooo kintu dujoner cokhai vinno alooooo.........(e-jonno keui kauika jani na thikana jani naa)

tumi okhanaiii chirokal tomar soundorja duba bosha thukbaaa/hathbaa nn amii chirokal chola ashbo biporit dika.......emonki keuiii karo dika chirokal takabo naaaaaa, pocha meye!!!!!!

(amarr sabh likha ja ekti "fairy" ka niya ekti pocha meye-ka niyaa........)

People Discussion
Leen
(Friday, July 12, 2002)

Trying so hard to find what?....Sounds like you took delight in taking yourself down....Don't go waving your pretentious love....Just let it be as virtual as it can be....

Shamima
(Friday, July 12, 2002)

You asked me to stop humiliating myself in the comment room I am requesting you the samething stobbern Please Please stop writing this and Peoples are getting confuse Would you be kind enough to let me know who is your pocha meya Shybal Do not make me to beg stobbern Because you described a fairy of your pocha meya and believe rest of peoples out there got confused

Nice to have you back stobbern Shybal
Will you give me a call? Will you Please

Shamima
(Friday, July 12, 2002)

Let me play a game with you stobbern I know that you will never ask Rony or Aunt to get my number I am leaving my Cell number Though You need to try at list 20 times to reach me and You will have me 24/7 Shybal It is {678 2-9 51-8} Use Your brain and I will wait to hear the ring Miss You stobbern Shybal

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement