bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 11, 2017 BD

Groups
Islam Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2002
Subject:
An equation: for p_deshi
Description:

p_deshi ... I have full respect to your words. Still like to add something to what you said. Islam is perfect in theory ... as well as in practice. If we just look back a little more we can get it. Our Prophet (SM) and his follower's have followed it in every step of their life. Most of the companions were illeterate ... in fact they were from every walk of life. But they participated equally in Islam. The key to Islams progress was not the theory ... it was the application.

Also its effect on them we can find from the change they had undergone. From almost beasts they became the best known wellwishers of human beings. See ... not just the wellwishers of Muslims ... instead they became wellwishers of human beings.

When Islam was in practice it spread and was cordially accepted everywhere ... cuz the significance of Islam could be realized through the practices of Muslims. Islam declined only when the practice was absent.

This is what the problem is still with our Muslims. We are not practising Islam. In fact most of us think it is no more applicable in our own life ... even though the examples are very much there.

You are my muslim brother ... it was my responsibility to convey to you what I know. I tried to do that with love for you.

Please forgive my mistakes.

People Discussion
heemel
(Wednesday, July 10, 2002)

I could not post it on Leen's page. Sorry.

p deshi

Well, Islam is about life.Its a way of life for the whole human beings.I had a teacher who used to tell us " Ninety percent of Islam is about what you do from morning to night and how you carry on your day.Only ten parcent of it is prayer. See the problrm with the muslim world today that they are not following the rule of Islam in their life.Like in Bangladesh people are taking bribe in every place and then going to the mosque to pray, that's not Islam.Sucide is totally forbidden in Islam but we see muslims are becoming famous for it.Islam is the perfect guidance for the whole of mankind but its effectiveness depends on how we apply it in our daily life.

heemel

Perfect p_deshi.

Now to the root of the problem. Are we practicing it or if not when we gonna start?

I mean ... are we deciding to be the part of the problem or part of the solution?

tokyo_joe
(Friday, July 12, 2002)

well

tokyo_joe
(Friday, July 12, 2002)

well said, p_deshi!
Only in Bangladesh do petty thieves get hacked to death while those who steal millions everyday are honored on stages!! And when the 'waqt' for prayer comes, they leave the stage promptly to offer their duties to the Almighty. Bravo Bangladeshis!

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement