bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, July 03, 2002
Subject:
Word of Wisdom
Description:

"The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do we get at the end of it? A death. What's that, a bonus?!? I think the life cycle should be backward.You should die first, get it out of the way.Then you go live in an old age home.You get kicked out for being too healthy,go collect your pension, then when you start yuor work you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years until you are young enough to enjoy your retirement. you drink alcohol, you party, and you get ready for High School. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back, you spend your last 9 months floating with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service tap, then you finish off!! Amen".

People Discussion
Sandy-Sea
(Wednesday, July 03, 2002)

Nishii..i m sorry to say that u r showing some real stupidity here."?!? I think the life cycle should be backward.You should die first"--- ..GOD SAVE U...AMeeeN

Nishii
(Thursday, July 04, 2002)

C'mon...sandy, it's just fun!! nothing serious.

RINI
(Thursday, July 04, 2002)

life wasn't meant 2 b fair...just 2 remind us that "amra a prithibhir khonikhar otithi matro"

capsule20mg
(Friday, July 05, 2002)

ki bolar ache nishii ...janina ...
bhalo thako ....
rini ..khoniker otihi ..haha..bhaloi bolecho..tai to ...
poddo patar panir moto beche achi amar ...putul er moto

RONNYM
(Sunday, August 18, 2002)

WHAT IF IT STARTS FROM MIDDLE??ONE LEG TOWARDS FORWARD AND ONE LEG TOWARDS BACKWORD...WELL..ITS CONFUSING..LIFE IS CONFUSING...

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement