bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, July 01, 2002
Subject:
Facts Of Life
Description:

1. At least 5 people in this world love you so much they would die for
you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be
just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't
like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone might not be living.
8. You are special and unique.
9. Always remember the compliments you receive, forget about the rude
remarks.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good is sure to
come from it.
11. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that
they're great.

The most important rule of life: Being happy doesn't mean everything's
perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.

Have a great day!

People Discussion
p deshi
(Monday, July 01, 2002)

Thanks for putting out some wonderful facts of life that we don't appreciate enough.

capsule20mg
(Monday, July 01, 2002)

ops ..wel said ..
i liked it ..pore chinta kore r ek ta comment dite hobe karon ek ta te cholbe na ....
bhalo ...

Nishii
(Monday, July 01, 2002)

well said!! but are you sure...5 ppl would die...I am not sure abt that..I only found 1

OPSORA
(Monday, July 01, 2002)

Hey Nishiii,

I am positive...if one can die for you, five can die too...You must would have that much quality in you to deserve that...tai na???
cheers

OPSORA
(Monday, July 01, 2002)

Capsule20, what's your fact of life bondhu???

capsule20mg
(Monday, July 01, 2002)

life????kothin kotha ???thinking..
sometime good sometime rude...
there is love .
may be scar....

hmm ..
paina khuje jiboner mane =??
????

SOULS
(Monday, July 01, 2002)

hmm...OPSORA, kotha gula bhalo bolecho..dekhi, LAU gacher niche ghapti maira amio amar life r kichu FACT khuje pai kina..

nirbak
(Monday, July 01, 2002)

opsora>>can u please tell me what is the meaning of word opsora?????
thanks for something positive in bb,,,,,,,,,
have a good one..

capsule20mg
(Monday, July 01, 2002)

opsora ki bolbe jani na ami bole ditchi opsora mane ki???
ami joto tuku jani tate opsora holo sorger(haven)romoni...according to the hindu myth..opsora holo pobitra romoni...who live in haven...ops ki thik ase naki ??

Rony Salman
(Tuesday, July 02, 2002)

Coming to B2k after a long break, I found, I had a lot to catch up on before finally I landed in Opsora's facts of life! Quote 1-10 is a positive way of looking at life keeping you optimistic all through in any plight! Quote 11 is something that we should learn to realize and exercise as well, great a person is he, who can see and appreciate greatness in others! And the last line says it all..... Accepting the imperfections of life leads U to happiness! Thanks Opsora!

I knew the word OPSHORI right from my childhood and had a fascination for the word for obvious reason, but never had I any inquisition for the word Opsora, figuring it to be the male form of opshori! However, if Opsora is what Capsule explained above (Shorger Pobitra Romoni), then I gotta admit.... Emon ekta important word ki kore miss korlam!!

cactus
(Tuesday, July 02, 2002)

chomotkar. tobe aami chai nah keu amar jonno jibon dek jibon to ektai ta ki deya jay??

OPSORA
(Tuesday, July 02, 2002)

Rony Salman,
I don't know who you are, but you have flattered me..akhon monne hocche, quote gulu jodi amar lekha hotho puro credit-tai amar vaggay jetho...but, ami tho shudhu present korechi, nothing more than that...and like everyone, i do believe on this facts too..so, could not help myself from sharing to all my friends out here...

About my name: eventhough it's not real (Only a nick), I wish it would have been my real name...I am so in love with this name ( character ) since when I first read the name...So, when I got the chance of taking another name, could not resist to be "OPSORA"..
Anyway, enough of athlami...I got to tell you, I don't know where I would belong to after death(heaven or hell, I am OPSORA of my own world...

Rony Salman
(Tuesday, July 02, 2002)

Glad to know that I can flatter someone! Thanks Opsora! Now, I am flattered!!

Nishii
(Wednesday, July 03, 2002)

Cactus...I LOVE your comment...well said!!
opsora naamta kintu DARUN...I hope if someday I have a baby girl..I would named her OPSORA!!

cactus

Nishi u already found 1 person who can die for u.( tomar prothom respond er kotha moto ).
je amar jonno morte chay take aami bolbo beche thako ei prithibir sob sonorjo upovog koro. tomar moner ek kone jodi aami lukiye thaki setai onek amar jonno.

OPSORA

Rony Salman,

What kind of name is it? Two first name??? Is it real or just a nick???

You are making me feel like I am walking on the ninth cloud...Is it your profeesion to make poeple feel that way? Hehehehehe..Just joking...Actually I have no word to put on my lips to tell you, I am that much impressed on you...

Feel like knowing you more...What is regular time of visiting the B2K room, so that we can share more info...Until then take care of yourself and keep up the good writing...

Nishii, So gald that you liked my name...But, it's taken trade marked already...So, if you want to use for your future offspring, gotta pay me a price...hehehehehe..

Cactus & Nishii, No more about death..Lets focus on the other ones from now on...

Thanks

Rony Salman
(Thursday, July 04, 2002)

Dear Opsora, if that makes you walk on cloud 9, it’s about time I take a look at myself and say, ‘you (that’s me!) ain’t that useless as U thought U were!!’ Now that you have mentioned it, I may seriously think about taking it as a profession with a motive to hunt for clients like you! If mine put you on cloud 9, yours definitely put me on universe 9!!

What you see is the real me here (an open book), it was rather late when I understood the real advantage of assuming a nick! The originality of my name never crossed my mind and I never asked my folks about it, however, I sure will ask them next time I see them! I am sure, Salman Khan wasn’t a Star when I was born!

Rony Salman
(Thursday, July 04, 2002)

Opsora, I am a very irregular chatter, however, if I get a chance to visit the room, I usually do that during 1 to 4 o clock in the afternoon in Bangladesh (I am living outside). One thing, there are plenty of ronys (nick) in B2k, I always meet one or the other every time I go in there.

I will try to keep up with the writing, but believe me, GOOD is something that I am not very good at!
Nice knowing you here, you take care too!

OPSORA
(Saturday, July 06, 2002)

Dear the Star of my universe (Rony Salman..hehehehe),
If you are still considering this as your profeesion, I would say..go right ahead my friend...I can assure you would find millions more like me...
It took me two days to answer you...Uffffff...It really feels like I am taking an open book test...Never knew it can be that hard to answer someone...
All I can say is,
good ho ya bad ho
jo vhi ho tum, la jawab ho...Samjhe??

OPSORA
(Saturday, July 06, 2002)

Dear Rony Salman,
Onek kosto hocche bolthe je, tomar time of visit and my time of visit is no where near...I usually go around 12 midnight and stay till 3am(bangladesh time)...My luck, can't be anyting but bad...Anyway, if my luck permits maybe we will meet someday...
Thanks for writing on this BB...

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement