Participate in the Bulletin
Bulletin : Published
Saturday, June 29, 2002
Subject: need your response
Hello Everybody, I am here looking for some help. I need your Cooperation. I am Trying to make an Interesting Site based on Bangali People. That means, Actually I want to collect the Basic Characteristics of Bangali (Bangladeshi Bangali).
I think, some examples will make this matter more clear to you. So, Here are some of them.
Gents/ Purus Manush #
1. When they feel pressure or called by nature on the road, they just start pee/urinate beside a wall, no matter either he wear a ‘Trouser’ or ‘Lungi’. Crowd is not a Prob.
2. Split anywhere they want.
3. Who has less hair, almost bald, must has a pocket comb with him.
Ladies/Meye Manush #
1. Most common dialogue, “Aami bole-e tomar sathe aachi, Onno keu hole tomar sathe kono somporko rakhto na.”
2. Other Common Dialogue, “Chi Chi, Aami to Kokhono tomake sei chokhe dekhi nai, tumi to aamar khub bhalo bondhu, aamar bhai-er moto.”
1. Always keep the Dustbin Clean but not the Road.
2. For Nothing, do quarrel with the Conductor when they are inside of a Local Bus.
Please don’t take it otherwise. Everyone doesn’t have all the Characteristics but all of the Bangali have so many common Features. As it is not possible for One to collect them all, so I am looking for your response. Please Help me.
Please Keep in Mind, I Need Only Bangladeshi Bangali.
Thank You All
There are currently no Opinions to this Bulletin.
Be the first to discuss this Bulletin by adding your Opinion in the box to the left.