bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published
Date: Friday, June 28, 2002
Subject:
WHO YOU LIKE MOST FOR ALL OF MANKIND AND WHY????
Description:

Last few days I saw lots of people arguing about something really simple and its just common sence to be polite with people you don't know and meeting them for the first time in the chat room. Okay lets do something nice and something we are going to agree about. Write something about the person you like most and tell us why. You will feel better by talking about the person you like/love/admire and we might be able to get to know each other a little bit better.
Okay, my most favorite person for all time is "Ghandhi ji".This one man change the history for ever and by not fighting or any means we all want to use even for the little things in life.He fought the most powerful nation on earth with dteremination,courage,conviction and persistence.This never happened in the history of the whole mankind. Mrtin luther king followed Ghandhiji to get what he got for the Blacks of America.Its sad that we are forgetting about this great mans gift to all of us.As we all are from the land he was from, we should be proud of him and maybe try little bit to follow his path than the animals amongst us who might look like a humane being but on the inside really an animal .I still don't get it, how someone can shoot Ghandhiji. This proves that we do live amongst animal after all.
People being nice is really easy,try it and who knows you might like it and stick to it.

People Discussion
There are currently no Opinions to this Bulletin.

Be the first to discuss this Bulletin by adding your Opinion in the box to the left.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement