bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 18, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, June 28, 2002
Subject:
for HAHA
Description:

I also respect other person's value, but it does'nt mean that you have the right to hurt that value. A person have the right to say anything he want, but if it hurt someone, the other person also have the right to protest against it and take measures accordingly.
In chat room some ppl. write nasty things specially to girls. You can say it is their 'personal view'. Well, then the girls also should have the power to kick him out of the chat as it is also her 'personal choice'. May be you can ignore the person, that is also your 'personal view', but not mine and I think it is also not the view konkaboti either!

People Discussion
Nishii
(Friday, June 28, 2002)

sorry, dui bar publish korar jonno, it was simply a mistake

**~KonkaBoti~**
(Saturday, June 29, 2002)

u got me right, Nishii !!

HAHA
(Sunday, June 30, 2002)

"I may not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to my death your right to say it." - Francois Voltaire
Let me say it once again and hopefully this time it will get through your thick head! One chat room for Mother Konkaboti and her prude and polite minions and one chat room for people who are not like them (yes there are people out there who don’t think like you – what a surprise!). That’s a professional approach. "aamar mote b2k te prottek meye chatter er admin power thaka uchit" is not the professional approach! Do you at all understand that some people might be getting tired of hearing your “bhaia/apu” dialogues just as you find it appalling when someone uses slang? Are you capable of understanding that people are different – not everyone thinks about the world the way you do!

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement