bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, October 19, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published
Date: Friday, June 28, 2002
Subject:
--They Don't Really Care About Us--
Description:

This is my first time to write smth in BB. The fact, as a 1st time when Im gonna make a well job then i failed, though i want to wirte smth, how it would be for their. I know this is the mind attraction with a Addiction the way we come there every day. You may guess I'm talking about the B2K Moderated Chat room a good place of making online Friendship as I'v seen within last 2 years. I like its control policy by some Admin who looks after the decensy and politeness of talking behave.
Whatever may be...The way we r chatting in B2k became a family member with same feelings. Everything we do just for fun and enjoy by the limit of decent words, I don't want to make a boring lesson thats all are have known to you.
Each Admin has a power of give warning messege censoring and kicking Out of chat (I'm always like this control policy), but the main prob is then, when a Admin things about him/herself that "I'm smth" ("Mui ki honu re"::.. khati banglay). And One of them ar already thought about herself as she the mom of b2k and the all young chatters are child, smtm who crossed the deadLine of fun where non of us could do this with her. Please Rownok vai, make us free from this kind of hassle. but i dont tell about her power, cuz its very mucchh needy for them as female. Eithere as the time of super Technology nobody can bind the mind. The another impt things ar they ar always talking around them, that is not a fare job to a new chatter.
I think its enough for today, dear chatters and readers, wish if I'll write smth good for them hereafter.
Wish you good luck and well bounce with gr8 fun.

People Discussion
There are currently no Opinions to this Bulletin.

Be the first to discuss this Bulletin by adding your Opinion in the box to the left.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement