bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2002
Subject:
For Nishi
Description:

If I don’t like what someone is saying, I simply ignore that person whether in real life or in cyber world. I don’t use my authority to shut off that person. To me, it’s fascism. I have my own set of values but I don’t try to impose them on others. Nor do I have the ludicrous expectation that everyone around the world will subscribe to my set of values (perhaps if I were a princess, I would do that!). I won’t comment on KonkaBoti’s attitude toward men but it’s clear that her personal feelings have restricted her ability to carry on the task of an admin in a professional manner. There are many professional ways to approach the problem that is evident here. One could be having 2 chat rooms – one where anything goes and one that is specifically tailored for people like KonkaBoti. Saying "aamar mote b2k te prottek meye chatter er admin power thaka uchit" is not the professional way! I sincerely hope those who have been screaming that B2K chatters should be screened to meet THEIR set of values (I guess they are incapable of understanding the concept of fascism or probably they have the childish notion that “abbu-ammu” will provide a decent chat room for them as per their preference!) have realized what I am trying to say! As for nepotism (someone already whined that it was an old issue - waa!), I am surprised that neither B2K nor anyone posting messages here has spoke against what KonkaBoti said ("aamar mote b2k te prottek meye chatter er admin power thaka uchit")! Hey guys, if you want to have a chat room that only serves your interests, at least have the guts to admit it like Gemini did! That way people will know for certain what type of chat room this is and they won’t come here unless they match/meet your criteria!

People Discussion
HAHA
(Thursday, June 27, 2002)

I apologize for misspelling your name Nishii!

i_like_it_pink

ha ha ha ha ha

i_like_it_pink

ho ho ho ho ho ho
he he he he he he

Nightmare

bechari

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement