bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Friday, October 20, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2002
Subject:
Men
Description:

Men are like...Government Bonds, Take so long to mature......

People Discussion
p deshi
(Thursday, June 27, 2002)

Your statement might be true for some but its not nice to generalize the whole male population.There are good and bad in every gender,lots of girls play games too, but I don't think all girls are same.I met girls in my life who made me wonder, why they were so nice,so trust worthy and so understanding.And I was also unfortunate enough to know some bad girls too.Who made life very difficult and even for a short while made me wonder if girls like that worth all the hard work we put in a relationship . But good always wins over bad and life continues.Remember everyone is not alike.

p deshi

Your statement might be true for some but its not nice to generalize the whole male population.There are good and bad in every gender,lots of girls play games too, but I don't think all girls are same.I met girls in my life who made me wonder, why they were so nice,so trust worthy and so understanding.And I was also unfortunate enough to know some bad girls too.Who made life very difficult and even for a short while made me wonder if girls like that worth all the hard work we put in a relationship . But good always wins over bad and life continues.Remember everyone is not alike.

OPSORA

P deshi, I respect your opinion...However, It wasn't my statement...It was just a joke that i wanted to share with my new freinds on this site...I didn't see that many guys in my life...but the one I am freinds with, i love them to death no matter they are matured enough or not...as a matter of fact, I respect every indivual in this world for their own unique characteristic...Thanks for your opinion though and now please try to laugh on this joke...

I_am_J

And what about girls ? you should also say something about girls. okay,i can do that for you, "Weather and Girls are never Predictable"

OPSORA

So J J??

Deal with the Current Weather then...

capsule20mg

tomare bolse tumi beshi jano..ki je bolo na ops ..

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement