bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2002
Subject:
She (KONKA)has to confess n apologize for her audacious comment b`t male
Description:

Who the hell is this KONKABOTI??I dont know.But her attitude and her last
writings proves herself-she is nothing but a fascist,a sheer sexist and
arrogant admin---she takes the gross responsibilty to discourage ppl
to joinB2k.She induced some silly arguments to plead her innocense about Adhar.
But there is no need for any explanation at all.And of couse its not my matter
of concern.What she did,wat she is doing,wat she will do,wat her grandma does,
wat her grandafather does,wat her parents do---------these r really their
own business.But wat a want to figure out is her coments about male/boys/
the normal ppl of BD.Wat she said is really objectionable and agonizing as well.

She used some rubbinsh examples that--due to her absence in the room for a few days
,drastically the room deteriated into an atmosphere similer to "Dhaka-Mirpur"Bus.EI
SOB FALTU KOTHA APNI KOI PAICEN??I dont know where r u now--wheather u r in Bd
or abroad.Whereever u r--i think u live in a fantasy kingdom,u r`nt aware of the
reality,or feiging about the situation.Ur writings explicate that--a single woman/girl
in the bus has to face an embaracing,suffocating and of course a humiliating condition.
I just wonder to the citizens of Bd---is this the real condition ,is this the real
situation that our sisters/mothers hav to face.

U know KONKA,I`ve been in Bd for almost 40years.BHAGGER KI NIRMOM PORIHAS--or amy be
i m not fortunate enough to enjoy(!)those cinematic scene,like teasing a girl,or KONO MEYEKE
DEKHE KONO CELE SITI BAJACHCHE--even in the road,leave it for bus,where losts of decent ppl r
present.

Reality never lets me deny u(konka)in all cases.Well if any girl roaming
outside after 11/12 at night--well i dont know wat will u say.VODRO LOKERA
(MEYERA TO ONEK DORER KOTHA)KOKHONO RATER BELA GHORER BAIRE THAKE NA.
Well i dont know if she has any othe intention laid on her mind--that is diferent.

If the girls want to expose themselves intentionally,want to make themselves horny
and sexy---the wherever u r(be in BD or in other countries,be in bus or in road),
watever be the time--u must be teased,because u deserve it,dont u?

Frankly speaking--i havnt seen any girl being teased--if she is decent
(decent in all cases--in dress,in atitude,in appearence).But if she is a minx---
then there might be a chance that u (konka)mentioned.

Konka,u told all girls in b2k should given admin power.Well,i think u better
prohibit all boys` entrance in this room(as a super admin u can make it)
and make this room a LEZBEHIN`S room.That will be a prudent decision(hahahahha)

LAst of all--comparing b2k chat room with Dhak-Mirpur bus and implicitely
telling the males lecherous--u hav committed an unpardonable offence.So
i want ur confession about ur arrogant comment and want apology from u.Dont ever dare to
say something like this KONKABOTY.

People Discussion
WraTh
(Thursday, June 27, 2002)

NOBODY>......WHO THE HELL IS KONKABOTI?>???
SHE is OUR dearest apu...we the respect her...we adore her as our senior apu.....
AND WHO THE HELL R U TO TAK TO HER THIS WAY??
u think u too smart??
then dont use the NOBODY nick....COME WITH Ur real nick---why u afraid to use ur real nick?
why u don wanna use ur real nick?? HUH???
it looks like u did some BAD things in B2K thats why u afraid to show ur real face wearin the mask OF no body
GOIT the gutsss??? if u do then tell the b2k who u really r..got it?and if u r nothing but a nobody THEN WHO CARES WAT NOBODY SAYS.....and if u r sombody then show the guts to SHOW URSELF..b a MAN..don b a NOBODY

p deshi

I think we are paying too much attention to this guy,everybody just ignore him and he will shut up.

Niishii

This man is really a pervert! how dare he talk like this?!?chorer maar boro gola....
-Nishii

RANA-

I do agree with Pdeshi.

fanta

"So
i want ur confession about ur arrogant comment and want apology from u.Dont ever dare to
say something like this KONKABOTY." >>mr.nobody..konka apu didnt pick on ure name neither anyones name in particular other than adhar's when she posted her message in BB...therefore u r in no position to demand a confession from her...she owes u or noone any appology..after all this is a free chatroom and the whole purpose of BB is to express ones point of view..like u did about her..and dont judge a person on her postings..like u said u dont know her and her 14 generations so u r in no position to call her facist or arrogant...and since we do come to the arrogant part...i can see who is and who isnt!!!

Gemini

WHO THE HELL IS KONKAPI??? ONLY CUZ U DNT KNOW HER DOESNT MEAN SHEZ NOT WORTH OF ANYONES RESPECT. JUST TO LET YA KNOW..SHEZ OUR APU, AND IF ANYONE SAYS A SINGLE A BAD WORD ABT HER, OR, SABRINA AND REBECCA...YOU'LL EXPERIENCE HELL

Gemini

I agree with Wrath bhaiya...COME WITH UR DAMN NAME....IF U ARE SO SMART..GUESS U REALLY DID SOME CRAPZ HERE...AND NOW AFRAID PPL WILL RECOGNIZE YOU..YOU PERVERT LIL HYPOCRITE. I THINK U ARE ADHAR..USING 2 NICKS

Gemini

HOW DARE U TALK LIKE THIS ABT B2K????.. HOW COULD YOU THINK OF IT BEING A LESBIAN CHAT ROOM U SICK MINDED, PERVERT???..

RANA-

plz don't do so in future. will you do one thing? Have you any mirror? oh ! now you need to look yourself in the mirror."who the hell is this konka boti----sexist" plz don't utter again. you should be ashamed of yourself.

WraTh

SO u asked for some discussion yesterday in B2K.....here u got LOADS of them .....PLZ NOBODY now show ur REAL FACE AND LET US KNOW WHO U R>.....we wud love to see ur face...give us ur real nick ....then face others...we'll see ur gutts then

Gemini
(Friday, June 28, 2002)

Wrath bro..how can he show his guts?? HE DOESNT HAVE ANY!!!

p deshi
(Friday, June 28, 2002)

Gemi if a dog bites us we don't bite it back. We treat it.And I think this guy is not worth all these attention.

WraTh
(Friday, June 28, 2002)

u r right sis gemz and so is P_deshi bro........

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement