bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Sunday, December 17, 2017 BD

Groups
Life at Work Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2002
Subject:
LOVE??????
Description:

Love is an illusion.One can look for it for his whole life and never find it.One can walk the walks of life with his/her heart full of love and can never find anyone to share his/her love.Like I said before only a few lucky people can ever experience the real thing.And we still keep looking for it,what an irony.Its like we knowingly do it and put ourselves threw hell, why do we do it?

People Discussion
cluster11
(Friday, June 28, 2002)

well i think its one of the greatest experience when you do find it. I agree many ppl dont experience it in their whole lifetime (or maybe get a hold of it jsut temporarily - few minutes, hours or days maybe). But we have so many texts (movies, books, tv shows etc.) and examples (real-life stories and "happy" scenarios, even if superficial) around us it drives most of us to look for the real thing.

Unfortunately the grass is really not all that green on the other side. To some extent "the owner of a lonely heart" is better than the "owner of a broken heart". So the thrill of search and discovery is often more enjoyable than relishing the prize.

cluster1

p deshi
(Friday, June 28, 2002)

Thanks,well said.But I disagree with your last point though.To make the journey and never falling in love is like not living at all.Even if someone gets their hart broken, still they felt love for a short while and thats much better than to never experience the most wonderful feeling we can feel.There is nothing more exciting, more crazy,foolish,painful or more powerful than love. love is life and life is all about love.Even only few might get to feel the real thing.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement