bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Sunday, December 17, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2002
Subject:
may GOD help those so-called poor chatters
Description:

I feel no hesitation to say that b2k chatroom is really a fabolous one .But in some recent times some stupid,incroguous,unscrupulous,inexperienced chatters behaviour really annoyed me n i think it will ruin the image of B2k chat room.Anyway its totally their own business,n its not fair to say anything against the chatters,even its been promoulgated to the room.But as a welwisher i cant control myself to say something.

The recent some chatters ar so moron in making decisions..that i got the feeling that how these chatters are allowed to join. the admins should lock thier ip if is there any system

Opinion Added

Click here to see your opinion added below.

Bulletin : Published and Discussed

Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2002
Subject: may GOD help those so-called poor admins
Description:

I feel no hesitation to say that b2k chatroom is really a fabolous one .But in some recent times some stupid,incroguous,unscrupulous,inexperienced admin`s behaviour really annoyed me n i think it will ruin the image of B2k chat room.Anyway,its totally their own business,n its not fair to say anything against the admins,even its been promoulgated to the room.But as a welwisher i cant control myself to say something.
The admins ar given the power,but it doesnt mean that they will do watever they like,or their on willing.I hav lots of evidence about their whimsical behaviour.Now let me thell in particular--
The recent some admins ar so moron in making decisions..that i got the feeling that how these stupid r given the adminship,is there any backdoor reasons behind it(i just wonder,,but i hope there wouldnt be any)).

Wrath Sb Rebecca Souls Omyio all ar doing a gr8 job

Anyway,i hope B2k Authorities will pay an attention to me,a very very normal chatter.May GOD help those poor chatters,pleaze GOD.

People Discussion
HAHA
(Wednesday, June 26, 2002)

That's a very good idea! You know what will be even better? Make it a closed system for only those who say nice things about the admins! Have fun!

Adhar

apnar kotha amar moteo bhalo laage nai, mone hochche chat korte hole admin e hote hobe nahole sharakhon room e abba ammar shamne boshe tv dekhar moto obostha... chat room maane ki tai?

SomeBody

Surely B2k would do without chatters like you, HAHA.

And oh no, i guess it would be even a better idea, if it is made completly open where people like you can satisfy all thier perversity, ie. use slangs.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement