bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins • New Members Sign Up • b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2002
Subject:
b2k admins
Description:

b2k er admin der achoron kichudin dhore khubi kharap. kicking peoples without warning. they think they r the head of b2k. ok they r the head. so amra head na amra b2k te ashte parbo na? etai ki point? someone is super admin. tai bole taar full power chatters der dekhate hobe er to kono maane hoy na. room e eshe ki keo fazlami korte parbe na? pochondo na hole mana korlei pare. ok fine b2k chat room is only for admins. normal chatters ashte parbe na. good bye

People Discussion
nirobe_nirobe
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

........ kichuta holeo sotto ...

Sb
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

very seldom a chatter is kicked out w/o gettin 1/2 warns .. but yes ofcourse if they cross the limit then they are kicked out 1st time.... and regarding fazlami.. everyone does so...but again u have to stay within the boudnary of normal decency..and when it gets too far only then someone is kicked out...and if u want to do anything wild there are separate rooms for this

but adhar why r so pissed off? karon apu kicked u out for ur super childish behaviour tai??

only one advice to all .... look in the mirror before accusing anyone of anything

and yeah ofcourse admins sometimes might get it wrong (they are human beings too) but never do they act as tyrant which u r accusing them to be

B2k was,is and will remain a friendly room for all

Sb
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

**as a tyrant

nirobe_nirobe
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

**Adhar** bhai ya tomar kothata mithhe na but sob admin ke to r bolte paro na !! tai na??: ........

nirobe_nirobe
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

**Adhar** bhai ya tomar kothata mithhe na but sob admin ke to r bolte paro na !! tai na??: ........

nirobe_nirobe
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

opsss dui bar holo dekhi

WraTh
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

nocomment.....
but one thing ..remember not all chatters get kicked out./....they hav fun and they enjoy the chatting...some get kicked out...its the truth of the chat room..
adhar bro....im not sure why u got angry to the admins...
but dont u think THERS ALWayz two sides of any story???

kuashaa!!
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

i am not even an occassional chatter, still wondering, is there any guideline of Do's and Dont's in B2K chat rooms?

capsule20mg
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

i never belive that any chatter do this ...once i saw that some people come here and make a noise and spoil the room ..ig...yahoo..bangladesh chat room..if a foreigner come to vist the room they fell bad about bangladehi peole ...i visited a lot of chat room so i can tell u that the cool chat room is b2k ...lz adhar mind keep touch with b2k ..i will sure u will understand what i mean ..but ...everyone here enjoy and come to have fun ...so ...why admin kick out i don't know ...once i saw one admin kickout his friend just for fun then another admin took that point and ask why he kicked ...that thing i know so why u blame admin ???if anything wrong with that the another case...but adhar plz come b2k enjoy ..we all will enjoy like friend there will be boundary.....cool man ...
bye take care ....tnx for the posting ...
btw wel done

capsule20mg
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

any admin can do this****

..plz adhar don't mind ***

there will be no boundry..****
======
those were the correction ...

p/s remember b2k friends r moderated not wild....

SOULS
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

hmm...situation ki control r bahire chole gelo? hehehe..no chinta do furti..ami thik LAU gacher niche ghapti maira thakleo b2k'r shob khobor pai...
people..right now i don't wanna make any comments on this issue..but one thing i can assure you that..very soon we will have a guideline hopefullyy will resolve any misunderstanding between chatters and Admins.

Adhar..plz don't leave b2k...remember..this is a cool and friendlier chat room you can get..we don't want to loose any of our good chatters from here..so, its my request plz re-consider your decision and come back. Thank you.
Shob chatterder ki LAU r ovab poreche naki? matro 4 din chilam na,, r tatei ai obostha? ami aitachi with lots of LAU

Adhar
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

eikhane tinjon admin comment diyeche, sb, wrath, souls... :) thanx for your comment bro's :) but sb u saw that i really didnt get any warning... ami just fazlami korchilam.. aar sheta temon kichui na... u saw tht.. amake bolleo to parto je taar ei dhoroner fazlami pochondo na.. tahole amio fazlami kortam na... and ami ki kokhono slang use kori main e? ami kono slang use kori nai prothome, then i got kicked out, amar matha gorom hoiye giyechilo, tokhon eshe i coudnt control my self and i used slang.. tht was my fault... ok then abar kicked out holam.. eta mante pari je slang use korar jonno kick koreche... tao ami kokhono dekhi ni b2k te kauke kokhono warning chara kick koreche... slang use korleo, they got warning and then gets kick.. so?

Adhar
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

oh btw ami shob admin ke bolte chachi na.. ami bujhate chachi je eta koreche..but ami taar naam bolte chai na.. shobai to aar emon na :)all my bro's r good ;)

SOULS
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

Adhar...
heheheh..jak, amar LAU ta tahole kheyecho..matro gach theke pere anlam..good to see you..

boc
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

Adhar vai, Tumi keno b2k chere jaba? (jodi o amar kono right nai eta bolar)coz ami to ar b2k er keo na, ami o tomar moto i ekjon normal chatter.Tobe dekho ekhankar admin ra ki bole(era ekhon amader friend). Ar tomar ekta kotha shune khoob i dukhho peyechi, oi admin naki tomake boleche, (ke boleche tomake b2k te ashte?)Ei kotha bolar por vai, b2k ke ar amader bolte parina. Coz, amake o to keo bole nai, b2k te ashte. Amra ashi nijer anonder jonno. Ekhon jodi kono jhograr por kono admin ei kotha bole tahole to ar eita kono chat room hote pare na. Eta to tahole tar nijer home mone hochche. Jodi o b2k ekta family er moto i. Ta na hole eto taratari amra eto friend ekshathe dekha kort partam na.But kono family er keo ki kaoke ei kotha bolte pare? Jodi o ami tomar oi jhograr poroota janina. Ami sorry jodi kichu vool bole thaki.

boc
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

Adhar vai, Tumi keno b2k chere jaba? (jodi o amar kono right nai eta bolar)coz ami to ar b2k er keo na, ami o tomar moto i ekjon normal chatter.Tobe dekho ekhankar admin ra ki bole(era ekhon amader friend). Ar tomar ekta kotha shune khoob i dukhho peyechi, oi admin naki tomake boleche, (ke boleche tomake b2k te ashte?)Ei kotha bolar por vai, b2k ke ar amader bolte parina. Coz, amake o to keo bole nai, b2k te ashte. Amra ashi nijer anonder jonno. Ekhon jodi kono jhograr por kono admin ei kotha bole tahole to ar eita kono chat room hote pare na. Eta to tahole tar nijer home mone hochche. Jodi o b2k ekta family er moto i. Ta na hole eto taratari amra eto friend ekshathe dekha kort partam na.But kono family er keo ki kaoke ei kotha bolte pare? Jodi o ami tomar oi jhograr poroota janina. Ami sorry jodi kichu vool bole thaki.

Rebecca
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

Adhar I am sorry to know that you feel the Admins have been unfair to you. But few things I would like to point out to you. You are a regular chatter here, and I don’t think you have been kicked out of this room many times. So that tells you the Admin who chose to kick you out of the room must have done so for some reason.

The Admins here do a very good of keeping this room clean (I can tell you this because I was a regular chatter here not too long ago, who spent about 6 hours of her day here). Being an admin is not an easy job either because you cant make everyone happy. But I firmly stand behind the Admin's decision.

Please think logically and as Sb pointed out look in the mirror before you accuse someone.

sada-kalo
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

There were 2 more worse chatters in the bangla2000 1>megh and 2>shybal. You People who were not a long time here missed their Slangs. They were too much for themselves and polluted the environments of chat room. Gosh They are no longer here or else with another nick and kept quiet////Every Moments we asked God to get relief from those 2 human beings///Because They 2 were related to Admin or else Admins Themselves

HAHA
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

Nepotism - one of the many problems with Bangladeshi people!

WraTh
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

WHO R ARGUING HERE?
RASHED,BOC,LAU.,SB.ME????
WHO R WE?
WHAT R WE?
BROS??
OR ENEMYZ?
THINK OF IT ...

Sb
(Wednesday, June 26, 2002)

sada-kalo bhaia... we arent talking about past.. we are talking about present

and HAHA bhai thats why ur comment is completely irrelevant now

Gemini
(Wednesday, June 26, 2002)

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement