bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, June 24, 2002
Subject:
how marriges work.
Description:

Although I agree with pdeshi in some aspects, but not fully.
No one can live alone (I mean for most normal person), you need a partner. Only through marriage you can get a life long partner. Anyone can make a marrige works, by considering few things..like, no body is perfect and to err is human, another thing is not expecting much from your partner, believing in yourself and be compromising, and optimistic. After getting married and after having children, the satisfaction of the parents is immense and children work as a binding force between couples. If a person is happy in his present situation and thanks God always, to keep him the way he is now, I think he is the most satisfied and happy person of the world. And love? I think God give this power to very few lucky people in this world. They can love without any expectation...

People Discussion
p deshi
(Monday, June 24, 2002)

Niishii, there are some people determined enough not to settle for anything less than the real thing.Kids are the greatest gift from God.But if you marry someone for kids,then there is a problem.See it might worked before, but now people are living lot longer and kids are with you for 18/20 years, its a certainty that they are going to leave. Trust me being with the wrong person for the last part of your life is nothing to be excited about.

**~KonkaBoti~**
(Monday, June 24, 2002)

You are very much right Nishi, people can not live alone. But again marriage is not the only way to get a life long partner. The reality is, in most of the cases marraige makes the partnership a job, where man are the emplyer and women are employee.

Sb
(Tuesday, June 25, 2002)

".........They can love without any expectation........." ---------> is one of the sweetest words i have ever seen

thanx Nishii

p deshi
(Wednesday, June 26, 2002)

Marriage is as difficult as it is and if one gets into it with such a low expectation then he/she might end up with nothing.I had a teacher in high school who used to tell us all the time"if you dream about building a house by the ocean, you might at least get something by the river".Hey, dream dosen't cost anything and you know what most of the time real life gets even better than the dream itself.

RONNYM
(Sunday, August 18, 2002)

GREAT PIECEOF WRITTEN WORKS..NISHII..BUT U MIGHT HAVE MISSED ONE THING..AND THAT IS FAITH IN EACH OTHER BETWEEN A COUPLE IS ONE OF THE PRIME FACTOR TO KEEP UP THE BONDAGE...WELLDONE ANY WAY....

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement