bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 18, 2017 BD

Groups
National Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2002
Subject:
Re: Too many Bangladeshi boys...
Description:

There is no way you can compare a western girl with a girl from Bangladesh.Girls from west only stays with you until you do everything she wants. And the moment things get little tight she is gone. I saw a Bangali man got divorce from a white girl for nothing. She just wanted to live that's all.
For a Bangladeshi girl thats unthinkable.I know this girl, she came to this ( usa) country right after her HSC exam, she didn't even know how to cook. She spend twelve years at home with kids so her husband can get all his degrees. And now this so called goody boy(brliant student, prays five times a day)fall in love with a girl from ukraine.So his wife tells her okay people can like somebody, stay with her for few months and come back to me, not for me but for the kids.Now find me someone like that who will sacrifice her life for her kids.( Gemi, she is coming to your town, she is a citizen there).Most of the Bangladeshi family survives because of our girls.Of course there are few bad ones but the majority is exceptional. Konka well-done.

People Discussion
Gemini
(Thursday, June 20, 2002)

Well said P_deshi..asholey bangli meyera shobar theke different..not all though...jara western hote chae..tader kotha obossho alada...but bangali girls are more cultured that any other girls from any other country...amra amader husband (of boy friends) ke beshi shadhinota diye feli,so thats why they take us for granted...what the girl did..ami ota kortam na...But what she did is really unthinkable...And the guy is DISGUSTING

Gemini

or boy friends*

RINI

hmm life's all about sacrifices...but there's nothing as precious as kids in this world..tahara fular motho pobitro..n a guy/girl who can't appriciate this gift would b classifed under an incomplete human being.

heemel

I appreciate your words on kids Rini.

Very well said.

heemel

husband and boyfriends ... what will be your comparision between the two ... Gemini?

**~KonkaBoti~**
(Friday, June 21, 2002)

Pordeshi, as usual...you are glorifying women for wrong reason!! I am really really tired of hearing of this word, sacrifice. why can't you guys think something better for women?

I wish I could eliminate this word from womenkind dictionary! and, one last thing, please don't misinterpreate "helplessness" and "stupidity" as sacrifice.

You did make one thing pretty clear that most of the Bangladeshi family survives on women's helplesness and stupidity! and YOU guys prefer a woman who will let you sleep around and come back after few days when you will be tired of that!! This is soo sickening!!!

Gemini
(Friday, June 21, 2002)

tomar jene ki hobe tanvir?

Gemini
(Friday, June 21, 2002)

True konkapi...why do they always use the words sacrifice, helpless etc etc for girls only???...excuze me,but i think its the era of equality GUYES GET OVER IT..STOP SEEIN US AS HELPLESS AND LESS THAN YOU... ATLEAST WE ADMIT WHEN WE ARE WRONG, AND WE SHOW OUR TRUE FEELINGS..UNLIKE U GUYS...TRYIN TO COVER UP UR WEEKNESSES..AND THINKIN NO ONE KNOWS ABT IT!..C'MON...GET OUTTA THE SHELL

Gemini
(Friday, June 21, 2002)

Guys* Weaknesses*..oops

Gemini
(Friday, June 21, 2002)

heemel..tomar ey hashi dekhle gaa jol e..am dead serious..tai amar shamne emon kore hashbe na

cluster11
(Friday, June 21, 2002)

teshting teshting ...

cluster11
(Friday, June 21, 2002)

teshting teshting ...

cluster11
(Friday, June 21, 2002)

teshting teshting ...

cluster11
(Friday, June 21, 2002)

Not able to break up relationship with unfaithful spouse is NOT a "virtue", its either "FOOLISH" or she is emotionally dependent on that moron husband (which is typical of lot of bangladeshi girls). A strong-will girl (western or otherwise) would divorce and sue his a** off.

heemel
(Friday, June 21, 2002)

Amar jene ki hobe sheta to arek proshno ... eta kono uttor naa. Tobe na bolte chaile bolte hobena.

Hahahahha ... thik aachhe ... tomar shaathe emon kore aar hashbo na.

heemel
(Friday, June 21, 2002)

tomar shaathe ekmot Konka ... meyeder helplessness onek family tikiye raakhe. kintu sheta to ekta dik. tumi ki shotti bishwaash koro ... tara helpless bole taader moddhe aabeg gula ... ba ekta family ke ek kore rakhar taader icchha ta mittha? Onek shabolombi meyer moddhe ki shei eki icchha ta naai? kaake adorsho kore kothata bolchhi ... ektu bhebe dekho.

kotha ta ejonno bollam ... amader drishti bhongi poribortito na hole hoyto onek maayeder obodan ke oshhikar kora hobe.

meye ra kaake kickout korbe baa kaar shaathe thakbe ... eta niye ei muhurte kono comment naai. sheta jaar jaar personal opinion.

heemel
(Friday, June 21, 2002)

Amar jene ki hobe sheta to arek proshno ... eta kono uttor naa. Tobe na bolte chaile bolte hobena.

Hahahahha ... thik aachhe ... tomar shaathe emon kore aar hashbo na.

p deshi
(Friday, June 21, 2002)

There marriage is over, she thought her kids needs a father, so she tried.By the way she is nither stupid nor weak.

**~KonkaBoti~**
(Saturday, June 22, 2002)

So now you know Pordeshi, no matter how much "sacrifice" a bangali woman do, that's not enough to make a marrige work. It takes much more then that. And to tell you honest, I don't blame that Bangali man. Sometimes people do "fall out" of love. I guess it is better to get seperated if there is no more love in a marrige. Marrige itself is a boring and rotten institution!!

bye the way, if I hurt your feeling by interprating that lady's sacrifice as "helplessness", I am sorry for that. You do know, hurting one's feeling was the last thign I would like to do. Take care.

p deshi
(Saturday, June 22, 2002)

Konka,You probably don't know this but I have nothing but respect for those who isn't afraid to tell the truth.And what she wanted to do made her look like a weaker person but we don't really know why she wanted to do that.I know her long enough to say this for sure she is the best mother any kids can have.This is just a very sad thing for me that's all.I know, I saw what she did for her husband and she don't deserve this.We all know that there is no justice in this world.

digitpc00
(Saturday, October 26, 2002)

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement