bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Saturday, October 21, 2017 BD

Groups
National Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, June 17, 2002
Subject:
Too Many Bangladeshi Boys Are marrying foreign girls, why???????
Description:

What's happening to our people. These day's too many Bangladeshi Boys getting married to girls from other countries. I am wondering why???

People Discussion
Api
(Monday, June 17, 2002)

It could be for immigration reason.

polash
(Monday, June 17, 2002)

That's not what I heard from people. They said something else. Like Bangali girls are too demanding, too controling and not good looking.They take their newfound freedom in the western countries to its limit. Most of them loose control.

kuashaa!!
(Monday, June 17, 2002)

and foreign girls are cute!!

**~KonkaBoti~**
(Tuesday, June 18, 2002)

Kuasha!!

Bujha jacche boyesh hoye geche, tosbi niye boshe jaabar shomoy hoyeche!!

boc
(Tuesday, June 18, 2002)

je deshe thakbe, je desh e thakar jonno eto kosto ar oijaigar meyeder ki biye o kora jabe na vai palash? Keno ei vabe dekhcho? Jara comilla te thakey tara ki Dhakar meyeke biye korbe na? Beparte ekoo oivabe chinta koro.......

bhalo-lagay-na
(Tuesday, June 18, 2002)

Gemini
(Tuesday, June 18, 2002)

SO BANGALI GIRSL ARE TOO DEMANDIN AND NOT GOOD LOOKING??? TAHOLE ETODIN BANGALI MEYEDER KE NIYE CHOLECHE KI KORE???...
WAS UR LAST GENARATION FROM SOME OTHER COUNTRY POLASH???

forget_me
(Tuesday, June 18, 2002)

bideshi mayader bia koray karon..koi din por por bou change kortay parbay tai.........r bangali mayara jharur bari dibay onno mayar dikay takalay

forget_me
(Tuesday, June 18, 2002)

i agree with u api

polash
(Tuesday, June 18, 2002)

No need to take this personally.I am just saying what I see around me.Bangladeshi couples hide things from each other but if someone is married to a local girl they don't have to hide anything. Girls from here trust people more and Bangali girls are suspecious about everything and the way they control the money is really nasty. I heard some married guy saying, they get you by the cahonas once you're married.

eDhaka
(Tuesday, June 18, 2002)

one more reason bedeshey mayara are good in bed

polash
(Tuesday, June 18, 2002)

One of my married friend told me " marry a bangali girl and its like you're married to the whole family, and you have to maintain everything even if you are not living in Bangladesh".

forget_me
(Tuesday, June 18, 2002)

sob mayarai husband er taka control koray na polash.gadha chelayrai bou er kachay shob dia dai r tokhoni bou malik hoa jai.smart chelay ra eta hotay dei na.kintu khub kom chelai smart..

forget_me
(Tuesday, June 18, 2002)

otar hat thekay bachtay holay gorib er maya bia koro na polash..borolok shoshur er familykay help korar proshnoi uthay na.....by the way bangladeshi girls r caring and loving....u will never get that from bideshi girl..bideshi wife is like room mate

SOULS
(Tuesday, June 18, 2002)

forget_me~~~
i totally agree with you the comments u made about Bangladeshi girls..its very true that u will not get that kind of love or respect from foreign girls..thanks for your comment.

polash
(Tuesday, June 18, 2002)

People, I am just discussing something, I am not talking about my life here. I have friends who are married to both Bangladeshi and U.S girls. Love is a very broad subject to define it in just few words. I know some people who are happily married to local girls. Same goes for some Bangladeshi couples too. Rich/ poor is not important here. Nice people comes from all background but family and education is important. Some Bangladeshi girls are too complicated and this is turning people away to the wrong direction.I love Bangladesh and want to see its culture survives even in America.

forget_me
(Tuesday, June 18, 2002)

bangladeshi boura tokhoni complicated hoi..jokhon...jamai ador koray boukay mathai uthia felay....jay bou mathai uthay shay r namay na...husband kay kan dhoray uth bosh korai.....ekta nutun bou kono bhabai shahosh pai na shob kichi control korar.shutorang hunband thik thaklay bou o thik thakbay..r chelayderkay jantay hobay kibhabay bou chalatay hoi....mon thekay 100% bhalobasha uchit boukay ...kintu ...husband jay bou pagol ta bujhtay dea uchit na..ek bindu durotto rakha uchit.jeno bou er hatay mar na khai..r nijer shomman o bachia rakhtay hobay.ekta husband ..bou er kachay jemon friend temni ovhibaboko..................................

Rony Salman
(Wednesday, June 19, 2002)

Cute or not, you can say it right away at the first sight for a Bangladeshi girl! I believe, most of the Bangladeshi girls are cute (I am saving my ass here, I don’t wanna be in the BAD EYES of the fairer sex in B2k!). The foreign girls deceive our eyes with their revealing outfits and appealing make-ups. So it takes a while to tell whether a foreign girl is pretty or not when one can eventually lay his eyes on her face!

Boys raised in USA (or Canada, Australia or European countries) right from their childhood can get along with a foreign girl as they believe in the same norms and values of life, but guys who grew up in Bangladesh will have to change them considerably to accept those western norms and values!

**~KonkaBoti~**

forget_me, "how to be a good husband" naame tumi ekta boi likhe felo!! Oneek cheler kaaje lagbe!! Bangali chelera husband hishebe valo "Ovivabok" hote paarbe tomaar boi pore!

Thanks Rony for a realistic comments ( even if u made it for you own reason!)

**~KonkaBoti~**

Polash, Bangali girs are demanding, because they give you guys undevided attention, so they want the same. Many a times, Bangali girls are just housewives, they have nothing to do but waiting for husband to come home. Specially in foreign countries, most of the times husband is the only soul they feel secured and comfortable. Sometimes if they are just housewives, they have little understanding about carreer stresses and stresses of publick life, so can not accomodate with these stress and turn out to be demanding.

**~KonkaBoti~**

And about controlling nature. The attitude of controlling comes from "insicurity" feelings. Banglai girls are mostly economically and emotionally insecured. Most of the time, they don't have a income well enough to maintain a family, they might not earn anything at all. And they are scared to lose the husband. They fear of breaking up marriges, being dumped. So they try to protect the husband, the marrige, and the money. This is nothign but a symptom of insicurity feeling. Get a girl who is as educated as you are, have a good job, may be as good as you have one and love her as much as she loves you, she will never try to control you!

**~KonkaBoti~**

And about good look ! Beuty lies in the eyes of the beholder! get married to a girl you love, she would be the most beutifull girl in the world! Please don't get married to a girl for money, a passport or any other reason. If you do, then you gonna marry the ugliest girl of the world, no matter where she is from.

and eDhaka, if you are the 25th number man in a girls life, certainly she will have diffrent skills and attitude then the girl to whom you are the 1st man! You guys have to make up your mind and decide for sure what you want for yoruself! No one said it's bad to marry a western or a Black girl. It's as Rony said very preciesely, u just have to adjust and re tune yoruslef to accomodate with the norms and cultural things.

Cheers!

polash

Knoka, thanks for your comments, all of them. Its just when someone tries to figure out what to do about life and looks around for answers its the bad things that catches his eyes first. See people who are living abroad for long time they get confused about things specially if they are thoughtful about all these.Slowly but surely these people changes and they are not sure what will make them happy. See most of these people wants to marry someone from where they came from and then they see some bad wife giving hell to some of his friends and that scares him. And the same person might have a friend married to a American girl and she is nice and they are really happy together and all these makes him even more confused.Life is very complicated and that's it.

cactus

souls angur fol tok noy to ??? . amar mone hoi Api onekta thik bolecche Imigretion reson akta boro bapar. er tacchara shorno kesher bideshider proti amader mane BD r ccheleder ektu barti akorson acche. bangaly bou hole amara tar Boss hote chai se jodi Bideshini hoy tokhon ta pari nah tai hoyto amader maje somossa beshi. tobe kono kono khetre Polasher ovijog sotti hote pare . Lau mia abar mind koro nah . tomar angur phol misti holei bhao

kuashaa!!

keu jodi bideshee meye biye korey shukhee hotey chaay, kaaro aapotti aachhey! aapotti na thakley, keno bideshee biye korey ... ei proshno tar importance nei kono. aar jodi karo aapotti thakey, tobey shomoshshota taar. er shomadhan deya taar pokkhei shombhob jini aamader desher ekjon ex PM er mono boikoller shomadhan ditey paarban. eta ekta oshadharon shomoshsha aamar dreestitey.

taarpor o bolchhi, aamar ghonisto char jon friend bideshee biye korechhey. dujon process korchhey. mot chhoy jon. char jon bolechhey, 'hothat khola book-pet deikha tolpet ta mochor diya uthsilo dosto. thamtey thamtey dekhi Komolapur aaisha porsey. Phirtey paarlam na.' onno dujoner ekjon Love At First Site. Shesh jon ekshathey porashuna - kaaj kortey kortey joriye porechhey.

Rony Salman

Konka, as prudent as ever!! If you represent a fair cross-section of the Bangladeshi girls, who wouldn’t wanna go for them!!
Ektoo beshi bole fellam? Nij goone sensor/edit kore nio!!

Rony Salman

Please read ‘Censor’ in place of ‘sensor’ in above!

Gemini

KAK ER MOYOUR PUCCHOR MOTO...EDER EKHON BANGALI TRADITION BHALO LAGE NA..TAI BANGALI MEYERA EKHON ONEK DEMANDING, ONEK KHARAP AR DEKHTE SHUNDOR NA..NORTH AMERICAN AND EUROPIAN MEYEDER MOTO JUST SAY THAT U CANT FOOL AROUND WHILE MARRIED TO A BANGALI GIRL..TAI AMADER KE BHALO LAAGE NA

polash

Gemini, try to learn from konkaboti how to talk about something without attacking anyone.You don't know much about life, in Dhaka lot of men has a kept women and some guys have 3/4 wives.I got this information from a married women from Bangladesh.

Rony Salman

Polash, NOT LOT OF DHAKAIA MEN have mistresses and NOT MANY DHAKAIA MEN (that excludes the working class living in slums) have 3/4 wives, your married Bangladeshi Woman has given you wrong information bro! Some people (that woman) have a habit of deriving a general verdict out of 2/3 examples!

polash

I started this discussion with a question and my intention was to find out the truth. Some people reacting like I am talking about them, that's not the case I haven't been to Bangladesh for long time, all the information I got is from people and some I saw here in Bangali homes. I had no intention to make anyone feel bad or anything.

**~KonkaBoti~**
(Thursday, June 20, 2002)

Polash, the Old saying is " biye holo dillika laddu, je khay se-o postay, je na khay- se-o postay". ei jodi hoy obostha, aamar mote kheye postano-i valo!

aar jodi truth jante chaow, you got to try for yourself. onner mukhe to aar jhaal khawa jay na! ek kaaj koro, start gettting married with a Western girl (blue eyes, Blond!). Jodi dekho poshacche na, oitake baad diye ekta Bangali meye biye koro. Taar shathey na poshale, Black kauke biye koro. This is the only way to know the differences and truth for sure.

**~KonkaBoti~**

Rony, emon kore bolo tumi, aami Lojja paai!
tobe ekta kotha boli, "prudent" gilrs bondhu hishebe valo, premika hishebeo hoyto cholonsoi. Kintu bou hishebe "gadha type" meyei chelera behsi pochondo kore!

polash

Konka, I don't have to do all that to figure it out. People who don't learn from others mistake nothing will teach them. I started this topic because I don't like Bangladeshi people getting married to anyone but Bangladeshis.I think its bad for all of us. The reason I talked about the bad side of Bangali girls cause some of them do make their husbands life very difficult.

polash

Another funny thing is everyone thinking I am talking about my life, but I wasn't.I talked about people I met over the years and their experiance with both Bangali and western girls.

polash

Oh, one more thing I love my wife very much and she knows what I wrote. Thx everyone.

Sb

errrrr..emmmm....ye....mane.... tar cheye bie na korle hoi na??

cactus
(Friday, June 21, 2002)

tomar prostab ta vebe dekha jabe aage biye koro tarpor bose bose vebe dekhi biye na korle hoi kina

cluster11
(Friday, June 21, 2002)

I do not know polash where you get your statistics from! I know of only two Bangladeshi guys (among over a hundred) who are/were married to non-Bangladeshi girls. For most Bangladeshi men that I have heard opinion from, marriage has lot more emphasis on social compatibility (pretty looking spouse, same mother toungue, good family and same culture) than psychological compatibility (affection, ideology, romance). And most Bangladeshi men find Bangladeshi girls much compatible socially than from other races. Note I am only talking about marriage, many Bangladeshi guys have female have friends from other races, some may even have girlfriends, but when it comes to marriage - most Bangladeshi men (I would say over 95%) gets married to a Bangladeshi girl (excluding immigration reasons).

**~KonkaBoti~**
(Friday, June 21, 2002)

very well written, Cluster. Thanks

p deshi
(Saturday, June 22, 2002)

I don't know why some people think that I am writing a term paper here.I brought this subject out so we can talk about it.I didn't put it out to be graded by some people.Don't take everything so seriously okay,relax take a deep breath and have a little fun with it.

**~KonkaBoti~**

I guess, this is the most responded poting in BB!!

capsule20mg

hmm i m a late comer in this duscussion ...
hahah jar biye tar khobor nei para porshir dhum nei ...

maneekhussain
(Tuesday, August 06, 2002)

yes i suuport api and i guess only region is immigration things and to get better life and people think that it will helf them out after getting married with foreign girls.

M.BISON
(Tuesday, September 10, 2002)

I am bangali too but i live in virginia and my gf is foreign and she loves me very much so i dont know what you bangali girls talking about and saying that they wont give you the same type of love...not that i dont like bangali girls...i love bangali girls and they are very beautiful but theres nothing wrong with bangali boys marrying foreign girls.

M.BISON
(Wednesday, September 25, 2002)

I am bangali too but i live in virginia and my gf is foreign and she loves me very much so i dont know what you bangali girls talking about and saying that they wont give you the same type of love...not that i dont like bangali girls...i love bangali girls and they are very beautiful but theres nothing wrong with bangali boys marrying foreign girls.

azeem
(Wednesday, October 02, 2002)

hi how r u

ic4_male_6ft
(Wednesday, October 30, 2002)

its because bangali girls are to demanding and to stuck up, and u hav to marry the whole goddamn family

Born_and_raised_HERE
(Sunday, December 29, 2002)

Hello!!! Everybody.... I think you missed out an important point here! Boys these days are getting married at an early age because, they watch too much bollywood movies. Those movies possess you to do crazy things and do crazy stunts. And as for foreign girls... they're not thinking with they're minds, they're thinking with their dicks. To those who think that bengali girls are no good in bed you're WRONG, you just haven't met one who could do you good. Some of you think that bengali girlz R - 2 controlling and this and that and not sympathetic.... and that means that a foreign girl is?? Why? Because, while you're standing she's on her knees ... and all quiet... they just wanna screw around.....

Born_and_raised_HERE
(Sunday, December 29, 2002)

Hello!!! Everybody.... I think you missed out an important point here! Boys these days are getting married at an early age because, they watch too much bollywood movies. Those movies possess you to do crazy things and do crazy stunts. And as for foreign girls... they're not thinking with they're minds, they're thinking with their dicks. To those who think that bengali girls are no good in bed you're WRONG, you just haven't met one who could do you good. Some of you think that bengali girlz R - 2 controlling and this and that and not sympathetic.... and that means that a foreign girl is?? Why? Because, while you're standing she's on her knees ... and all quiet... they just wanna screw around.....

Born_and_raised_HERE
(Monday, December 30, 2002)

Born_and_raised_HERE
(Monday, December 30, 2002)

Born_and_raised_HERE
(Wednesday, January 01, 2003)

Choosy
(Saturday, January 04, 2003)

I don't mind marrying Bideshi girl or Deshi girl as long as she loves me. I have thought abt the issue myself and here is my theory. The probability of finiding a beautiful Bangladeshi girl is much lower than the one for Finding a beautiful Foreign girl, and Deshi girls know it too well. So they have the Snobbish attitude that my Boy Friend should be Hritik Roshan or Sharukh Khan. I know this from Personal Experience and I haave had the opportunity to know both Deshi very beautiful Girl and Bideshi beautiful girls. However I could be wrong U know...

nameless
(Tuesday, February 25, 2003)

Marriage between two people is a personal matter! The thing to remember is that if you are MATURE enough to get married,you should be mature enough to know what kind of

nameless
(Tuesday, February 25, 2003)

Marriage between two people is a personal matter! The thing to remember is that if you are MATURE enough to get married,you should be mature enough to know what kind of "partner" is best for YOU! people have different tastes,
opinions and goals. and we all know that personal opinions are not facts so we can go on and on with this (trying to vote, analyse or argue about whose taste or opinion is the best!)without getting anywhere..........

xirax_131
(Saturday, April 12, 2003)

hello fellow bengali bhais and apu's

xirax_131
(Saturday, April 12, 2003)

fellow bengalis

Keep benagali wife and american mistress and u cant go wrong at all.

Wanderer
(Sunday, April 20, 2003)

Its not only the question of beauty thr r other reasons:

Wanderer
(Sunday, April 20, 2003)

A.Girls living Bangladesh have a blockage in their thinking, result problem in understanding. B. Girls living in abroad r confused because of the dominance of mixed culture. result inferiority complex and confused.C.On the other hand the dominance of neakamo is far less in the nature of a foreign girl.But marriage is a contract of hell any way; so who cares

Wanderer
(Sunday, April 20, 2003)

A.Girls living Bangladesh have a blockage in their thinking, result problem in understanding. B. Girls living in abroad r confused because of the dominance of mixed culture. result inferiority complex and confused.C.On the other hand the dominance of neakamo is far less in the nature of a foreign girl.But marriage is a contract of hell any way; so who cares

jc20
(Saturday, May 17, 2003)

LOVE....it is kind of hard for a guy to find love in our culture..even if we are seen talking to a girl in public people give the eye of death... works vice versa for girls...Eventually every guy wants to fall in love..best way to find it urself..where else can we find it without being scrutinized..
Outside of our own Motherland: Bangladesh

michael_w
(Monday, April 16, 2007)

hi

michael_w
(Monday, April 16, 2007)

hi

michael_w
(Monday, April 16, 2007)

hi

michael_w
(Monday, April 16, 2007)

This is quite an interesting discussion...Lets see what advice any of you can give me... I'm a Sri-Lankan guy who has fallen madly in love with a bangali girl, but she's Muslim, and i'm catholic. My family are ok with the fact she is Muslim, but her parents don't even know I exist because of the fact that i'm catholic... Any advice?

michael_w
(Monday, April 16, 2007)

This is quite an interesting discussion...Lets see what advice any of you can give me... I'm a Sri-Lankan guy who has fallen madly in love with a bangali girl, but she's Muslim, and i'm catholic. My family are ok with the fact she is Muslim,%s

michael_w
(Monday, April 16, 2007)

This is quite an interesting discussion...Lets see what advice any of you can give me... I'm a Sri-Lankan guy who has fallen madly in love with a bangali girl, but she's Muslim, and i'm catholic. My family are ok with the fact she is Muslim,%s

michael_w
(Monday, April 16, 2007)

And you bengali guys are nuts... Man you can't even compare American girls to Bengali...

michael_w
(Monday, April 16, 2007)

And you bengali guys are nuts... Man you can't even compare American girls to Bengali...

michael_w
(Monday, April 16, 2007)

fatimah07
(Friday, July 27, 2007)

This is a response to michael_w(sorry its so late, i just became a member):first i want to thank u soo much for complimenting us bengali girls since a lot of others seem to be hating on us. As a bengali i can tell you that most bengali parents want their daughters to only be romantically involved with bengali guys. And as a cultural fact and especially since she's muslim, she can't date anyways and can only even marry a muslim guy. sorry to be depressing, but this is the way things are, maybe you could approach her parents somehow through her: Invite them to some social occaison so they can meet you and know you exist! Good luck

fatimah07
(Friday, July 27, 2007)

This is a response to michael_w(sorry its so late, i just became a member):first i want to thank u soo much for complimenting us bengali girls since a lot of others seem to be hating on us. As a bengali i can tell you that most bengali parents want their daughters to only be romantically involved with bengali guys. And as a cultural fact and especially since she's muslim, she can't date anyways and can only even marry a muslim guy. sorry to be depressing, but this is the way things are, maybe you could approach her parents somehow through her: Invite them to some social occaison so%

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement