bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, May 25, 2001
Subject:
Konkaboti "Jui"
Description:

Sister whats wrong with my TCP/IP.
Why you block the TCP/IP. What I did? Today since morning I didn't join the chat.
Why blocked my TCP/IP?????

"Aaeena"

People Discussion
bd_KonkaBoti
(Friday, May 25, 2001)

Sis Aaeena! I don't think your IP is blocked. Even if it was, I don't have a clue! I am sorry for your inconvinence, sis. There might be some technical problem, which denied your accesss to chat. Hope it will be alright soon. Love. ~KonkaBoti~

neelbedona
(Friday, May 25, 2001)

he is not a sis konki. he is a guy named RajAryan.

shybal
(Friday, May 25, 2001)

yeahhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!! this(117/Aaeena) ain't ur sis. this's the guy who has more than 10000000 names but his own nick. 'caz he messed up his character. he called someone (a gl) sis n then wanted to know her "vital stastic"!!!!!!

shybal
(Friday, May 25, 2001)

u want me to tell some more abt u, raj/rajaryan/thoughtful/faithful/naa/truelover/-669/quazi/nazrul(ur own name) n new Aaeena. u 've posted another letter where u blammed megh n me for nothin'. shybal n megh ain't sick like u ppl(camel fucker) who they bug too much n curse at gl(wheather u failed to kiss feet)
sorry nazrul!!!!!! shybal ain't enough time to listen ur craps n keep concentrate at u n would ask u to stop kissin' my feet-----------------(if u dare to say one more line,,,,swear to ur freakin' GOD 'll throw ya in the hell)

(Friday, May 25, 2001)

Shybal Cat faker!

Listen, you people are already in hell no need send me hell hahaaaa ok.

Go to your home and f k your own sister and mom ok. Don't come to kiss my ass and feet you thin ass poor guy.

Where I am staying you never come to see that in your life time cause you are "" POKIRNIR POLA""

"Rastar morer giya bikka kore tapor aammar kache aashba"

Have great fker day with you.

shybal
(Saturday, May 26, 2001)

i know that u were the person(raj/rajaryan/quazi nazrul) who posted some craps on another page n--------.i could beat the hell outta u in here but won't ('caz u aren't worth enough)!!!!!!!!!
i was tryin' to understand from ur discussion.unfortunately, i couldn't get nethin' but saw some contradictions.

n.b."pokirnir pola" artho kiiiii? i understand that u wanted to mean my abbu doesn't has that money to go to KSA.uuuuuuu dam right.i would rather walk on the street but go there to------------(u know what i mean)!!!!!! ahhahahaaaaaaa.
'm really sick n tired at u to stop kissin' my feet but now, i decided to let u to kiss my feet. carry on (all old name) with new "kuan" n clean my dustttttt

shybal
(Saturday, May 26, 2001)

ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!! i missed onethin' abt ur slut whore mom n sissssssssssss,,,,,,,u want me to send my dog with its fat, huge,red dick to piss inside ur mom n sis hot n wet pussy???????
quazi, its all known that shybal doesn't care nebody n he has a big stink mouth what u never imagined. so, for ur GOD sake stay away from my path n let the rest of chatters 've fun with bulletin board but my slangs!!!!!!

gangsta
(Tuesday, February 18, 2003)

test

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement