bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2002
Subject:
: Support the hungry with a simple mouse click - donate food for free
Description:

From: rom8@p... <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MEDF/post?protectID=194233014118146219169102213077247130071026057192>
Date: Thu May 16, 2002 9:59 am
Subject: Off Topic

Hi everybody,

I apologize for posting something not directly related to the goals of this group, but I feel that this is important. There is an internet site called the Hunger Site, which distributes food to the hungry, both in the U.S. and abroad. They have partnered with advertisers to bring even more food to the poor. If you go to their site and click on "Give Free Food" one of the companies supporting them will give (in cash) the equivalent of 1.1 cups of staple food.

These companies have banners on the Hunger Site but you do NOT have to click on them in order to "donate" this food. If you do click on them and/or buy something from these companies, they will donate more. But I emphasize that you do NOT have to do this. This will cost you nothing. I have been doing this for quite a while and I don't even receive spam emails from the sponsoring companies.

You can also contribute to free x-rays for poor woomen subject to breast cancer and to the purchanse of rainforest land by scrolling down the page to locate those buttons. This also will cost you nothing, just a little time. I have timed how long it takes to do all three. With dialup, it takes les than two minutes; with DSL, less than one minute.

So I urge you to go to www.thehungersite.com and "donate". Bookmark this page and make a note to yourself to go back every day.

Thanks,

People Discussion
There are currently no Opinions to this Bulletin.

Be the first to discuss this Bulletin by adding your Opinion in the box to the left.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement