bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Saturday, December 16, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2002
Subject:
Sorry stobbern Shybal Rima apuni and readers
Description:

It was not necessary to complain to my mom through your fufu stobbern Shybal I said sorry couple days back in this comment room to let those low life annoyed bugs pull you down I did never think its gonna be worse like this Shybal I just came in here to share your feelings after listening something from Rony If I could stay aside these spoil brats could not dare to make those sort of nasty comments but my heart I am sorry I could not keep in touch with you because of blocking stobbern Shybal

Every night in my dream I see you stobbern I feel you and that is how I know you go on Far across the places and distances between us near far wherever you are stobbern I believe the heart goes on No matter what is the ending my life has begun with you*My desire* However I know I never gonna let you go from my mind stobbern Shybal I really do miss you

You stole my world and I am just phony now But it is not so bad You are the only best I have ever had Shybal It may take some time to patch me up inside I can not take it so longer stobbern shybal In fact I can not run away or hide from my feelings You sailed away into a gray sky morning and I am here*Always alone* to stay and keep hoping your pocha meya will realize and you two will make own world where there would not be any bugs around to bite buzzing Believe me stobbern I will be the happiest far away someone to see your smile

Sorry to come in again and show my appearance readers I would not come in here any more to humiliate Shybal I am not in here to knocking on Shybals door but asking to excuse me everyone please specially stobbern and Rima apuni

Leaving all the tears behind and only love on the mind stobbern Shybal Will miss you always as a far away someone as my great expectation my desire

People Discussion
Shamima
(Saturday, May 18, 2002)

I do not have courage to ask you to mail me Shybal Could you convey my regerts to uncle-aunt please and if you ever feel to contact me think I am always here for you stobbern where you left me alone Have a nice and safe trip and take a good care of yourself please Shybal

I would never forget those lines you used to say to stop loving you*If you love someone set it free If it comes back to you then it yours If it does not come back it never was yours* Thanks for this memory stobbern

shopnolokar manus
(Saturday, May 18, 2002)

chu chu chu chamsi shamima
did your mom beat you up
why are you leaving rich fathers stupid son looser shybal
did we hurt your feeling too much nosto chala
we did not hurt you just to know you the reality
go back to bangladesh & get some lolipop shybal

you do not need to ask forgiveness to rima chamsi samima
you are excused & go away with stupid shybal
we do not like shybal & rima does not love stupid fathers rich son nosto sela
we win rima win we win rima win

rudro
(Saturday, May 18, 2002)

wish you a good luck dear shamima.hope almighty will help you to find happiness.

caltex
(Sunday, May 19, 2002)

shamima
vikhkha kora and valobasha is not the same thing>>>>try to understand that truth...tomar mukhush ekhon sobai jane...

tai stop barking

Anirban
(Sunday, May 19, 2002)

Shamima..
I am happy to see that finally, you understand. I wish you good luck through out your life.

sleepingbeauty
(Monday, May 20, 2002)

nosto chela+anirban+shamima+snow+shybal=musk(mukhush)

RANA-
(Tuesday, May 21, 2002)

love is a pain,it brings burring suffering and at the same time a glimmer of bright sky full of hope.RANA

Asha
(Wednesday, May 22, 2002)

You are a son of a bitch sleepingbeauty. You don't understand people pain.
valo hoya jao

Gemini
(Sunday, May 26, 2002)

KI BHALO BASHA!!!

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement