bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2002
Subject:
shotto sad story
Description:

This a conversation between a teacher and his student.

Question : Give an example of Globalization?

Answer : Princess Diana

Question : "...How???"

Answer : "An English princess with an Egyptian
boyfriend crashes in a French tunnel driving a
German car with a Dutch engine, which was driven by
a Belgian driver, who was high on Scottish whiskey,
followed closely by Italian Paparazzi, treated by an
American doctor, using Brazilian medicines......
and
now, dead !" ....

People Discussion
SOULS
(Thursday, May 16, 2002)

RINI..
shotti sad

Durer_Akash
(Thursday, May 16, 2002)

RINI...interesting..is it true though n where did u get this from

Tomake_Chai
(Thursday, May 16, 2002)

RINI affai eto kisu jane kemne? affai ki royal family r member naki??

oasis
(Friday, May 17, 2002)

Perfect definition of globalization.
globalization er kopale ki lekha ache ta ke jane, pora-shoktider santushti bidhan jodi hoi globalization er mulmontro tobe belgian driver er korun porinotir motoi globalization er hobe apomrittu.

Shosha
(Friday, May 17, 2002)

Ami ekti dur sapna globalisation er upore dekhe chhilam. There was a man with red hair who was their leader and he was organising the killing of thousands of innocent people. They were chasing me and I got away twice, with the help of a group of "men", but the third time, when I realised I wasn't safe where I was hiding, I woke up.
Ato bhoyer chhilo je akhuno tar upore chinta korte ichchha hoye na.

cactus
(Friday, May 17, 2002)

nondini
(Friday, May 17, 2002)

RINI...sad really sad, your story can be seen two different ways..it's sad very sad that she is no longer with us..will always be in our heart..also interesting to see the combination of things that actually happened. thanks for sharing with us.

nondini
(Friday, May 17, 2002)

RINI...sad really sad, your story can be seen two different ways..it's sad very sad that she is no longer with us..will always be in our heart..also interesting to see the combination of things that actually happened. thanks for sharing with us.

I_am_J
(Saturday, May 18, 2002)

Aamar Chotto bon, tomar posting ta nice kinti tumi a-ta-ke sad story bolcho keno ??? though the fact is true but it is not a story its a joke, internet joke. and now a days it is very available. So you can tell it a sad joke

I_am_J
(Saturday, May 18, 2002)

here is a joke for my Chotto bon, Rini...

a man is asking, what is the difference between Biology and Sociology? then other man replies, "A little boy cries and says, 'daddy',then suddenly his dad get died" it is the example of Biology, on the other hand, "That baby cries and says,'daddy' but suddenly his next door neighbour get died" it is the example of sociology.

got it ???

RINI
(Saturday, May 18, 2002)

Thanks all..

akash vaiya some parts of it is real especially the dead part ..where i got it from well thats a long story...bolla jabha nah

RINI
(Saturday, May 18, 2002)

shosha.. ..hhmm how do u pronounce your name..n e way very sorry to hear about your dream ...but shopno to sudhu sopno r kisu noy ...best of luck 4 rest of the nights

RINI
(Saturday, May 18, 2002)

j vaiya ki bujhi t chaila thik bujhi lam nah ..joke r jai hok its sad especially the dead part

by the way amhar back up lagga nah ame ki kochi khukhi nakhi

Tomake_Chai
(Saturday, May 18, 2002)

affa r back up lagga nah, affa r haddi gura kora certificate ache..

Tomake_Chai
(Saturday, May 18, 2002)

haire ki liklam haddi gura korar hoybo

I_am_J
(Sunday, May 19, 2002)

Dear little sis, tumi na janate chaile-o aami to bole diyechi tumi ae joke ta kotha theke peyecho

I_am_J
(Sunday, May 19, 2002)

i think Shosha is 'Sho-Sha'. that means 'Bhab-Sab'. But Dear Sis, shopno is not only shopno. Shopno hoolo ghumer chalok (driver). bhalo shopno dekhle bhalo ghum hoi, sokale uuthe mon bhalo thake. aar kharap shopno dekhle kharap ghum, mon kharap lage, dus-chinta hoi. So think before you answer.

I_am_J
(Sunday, May 19, 2002)

i tried to tell you that your joke was based on globalization and mine was based on biology-sociology

anyway atlast you are also agreed that your posting was not a story, it was a 'joke'. and why do you feel sad? for whom do you feel sad? for diana, her boyfriend or for the driver??? i'm asking this because this is a matter of road accident !!!

Aar tumi kochi khuki na tumi ekta bach-cha meye. Tomar ekhono onek jana baki. Think more and more.

Durer_Akash
(Sunday, May 19, 2002)

j RINI R boyosh kom holo e i she has vagal idea about the world..u r blinded n confused as porved thourgh your message.
while your are here respect other members, think before u speak. Joke or not is not a matter, she posted something out of her interest if you cant appriciate then go on with other things. stop posting ruthless n meaningless comments about others.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement