bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Saturday, October 21, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, May 25, 2001
Subject:
B2K Admin.
Description:

Dear B2K Admin,

Salaam. Thanks for blocked my TCP/IP. Listen dear Brothers and Sisters, Since last 7 months I am regular chatter for b2k. But last one month I am getting problem from b2k cause some chatters using bad words against me when I am going to answer them your staff giving me flying kick out and some times without any season blocked my TCP/IP.

But shybal/enclose/Virus/megh/anik/sweetie/JOE/Sabrina etc when they are using bad words there is no action for them.

One more thing some of your staff helping to chatters that who is writing bulletin against them. Then when bulletin writer enter the room your staff inform him about bulletin and against guy start to use bad stuff.

Till now I saw there is no action against Enclose/shybal/megh casue shybal is friend of megh your staff. This is not fear with chatters. B2k always should fear with all same not separate.

Cause now B2K is popular web page in Bangladesh. So please take necessary action.

Bye now. Best wishes for b2k admin and long live b2k.

Well Wisher.

People Discussion
neelbedona
(Friday, May 25, 2001)

hey raj dont blame megh. he didnt do anything wrong. and for ur kind of information shybal's alll IPS got banned. so, everyday he gotta new IP. so, what can B2k admin do for it huh???? and megh doesnt doing any favour for anyone u got it well. talk sensebly.
i told u from a long time before that dont curse on girls. but u didnt listen and went after sweetie. think urself first before blamming b2k. chao..

shybal
(Friday, May 25, 2001)

heiiiii u stupid, how dare u to blame some innocent ppl, like anik n sabrina!!!!!! the rest of name u mentioned never after nebody but u camel fuckers. u r one of them who called someone(gl) sis n then tried to make her naked with "vital statistic.(u r the one who was after sweetie('caz she was from sylhet) n then u moved to business to kiss her feet."prove me wrong"

i feel really sorry for u 'caz u were to ugly at the time bein' of ur birth n ur mom didn't 've gutts to name at u, 117.next time, try to brin' up with ur identity(wheather it is)!!!!!!!!!!
how could u think that u can teach other with ur such craps ideology?????

n.b. for ur information, the names u pointed were here since the day B2K came up.so, u n rest of like u, stop kissin' my feet!!!!!!!!
(ar haaaaa "salam" use korlai so called decent howa jay na)

kuan
(Friday, May 25, 2001)

You Blaady SHYBAL,

You blady fist teach how to speak English than come to dick my pennies ok.

I am not going to kiss your feet ok you blaady coming to kiss my ass and feet. Did your father teach you that how to speak with others. For you kind information I am not RajAryan ok. I am his friend. He never chat with sweetie/sabrina or what ever ok. He told me always sweetie distrubing him.
You cat faker go to fk your cat and come to me I will teach how to fk your sweet tin asssss.

Don't try to get more smart. You people learn bit english and thinking your self big. But don't try to do it with me. Who the hell are you I don't care you blaady people ok.

Have a great day with you.

kuan
(Friday, May 25, 2001)

You Blaady SHYBAL,

You blady fist teach how to speak English than come to dick my pennies ok.

I am not going to kiss your feet ok you blaady coming to kiss my ass and feet. Did your father teach you that how to speak with others. For you kind information I am not RajAryan ok. I am his friend. He never chat with sweetie/sabrina or what ever ok. He told me always sweetie distrubing him.
You cat faker go to fk your cat and come to me I will teach how to fk your sweet tin asssss.

Don't try to get more smart. You people learn bit english and thinking your self big. But don't try to do it with me. Who the hell are you I don't care you blaady people ok.

Have a great day with you.

(Friday, May 25, 2001)

Megh,
Sorry bhai I didn't blamed you ok. I was telling you are helping him some times. Thats all.

shybal
(Saturday, May 26, 2001)

wowwwwwww!!!!!! kuan(another camel fucker or the same one with another identuty)'m really blessed to hear some craps from u n would suggess u to keep it up, boyyyyy just keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, ami jehatu english jani na to bangla-e boli,,,,,ami jani apny raj/rajaryan/truelover/faithful/naa/Aeena/-699/117 ba ei natun "kuan" non. karon apnar akika dewa naam halo "quazi nazrul islam" ar chat-a sobai jana , apny "camel fucker",,,,ami ki thik bolini?ar ami, to jani ja ami english jani na kintu apni ki ektu kashto kora nijer dika lakkho korban!!!!! ami apnaka balbo na , ja apny school-a jan ba kishu. 'caz shybal doesn't give a damn at u(get it?).infect,i know what u feel abt me(yes u r thinkin' abt to kiss my feet again. stop kissin' my feet man n get a life)

shybal
(Saturday, May 26, 2001)

"bishmillay(shurutai) galodh",toba ki kora hoba, kuan?????? i decided that i would let u kiss my feet n stop reply back.
amar paaa cheta jodi keu nijeka "punno/blessed" vabha, ami to ar taka banchito korta pari na,,,,,ami manush kharap hota pari kintu karo dukho dekhta vhalo lagha na!!!!! aubasho amar ekta sartho acha ar tahalo, "amar paa theka dust gulo to chola jaba, atlist"

shybal
(Saturday, May 26, 2001)

"dick my pennies" artho kiiiiiiii? its gonna be like this, "heiiiiiii u son of a mother fuckin' slut bitch,kuan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, don't wanna mention(tahola tomar sutha amar parthakko thaklo kothay?)!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahhahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(Saturday, May 26, 2001)

SHYBAL,

Why You are always behind me? Did I fuke you or your sister or your mother?????

You will get your result soon. With in few days. Allah is not too far he is near to you. Cause "Kormoi Dormo" "Zemon Koribe Temon Boribe"

Thats all for you. And have a great life with you. You can write what ever you like ok. I will not answer more about your question.

Your well wisher.

"117"
(I am not Raj ok)

pungta
(Monday, December 10, 2001)

i want nude picture

zibon zaman
(Tuesday, December 18, 2001)

Dear B2K Admin
i m a reular chatter. recently i use new ip's connection. this is linkitbd. from this ip i cannot enter into theb2k chatroom but by otherip connection i can enter. i don't know why this is happening n why i m blocked from linkitbd ip.
i wish u will take initiative for this.
thanking u
zibon

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement