bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Saturday, December 16, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, May 13, 2002
Subject:
Response please Shybal
Description:

Shybal you used to tell me *You afraid of love afraid of love and needing to belong to someone You said also do not let the time passes by* while I tried to push you seriously to love me stobbern Shybal

Do you know why do I mention this lines? It's just because your silences makings things worse and the times are passing by Whom do you care stobbern Shybal? I am not asking you to response me to show you cared about my shout I called you over and over in the comment room to say something However someone would get hurt *Even though yourself* How long you gonna carry those unsaid speeches? How long Shybal How long?

I am begging you Shybal to come up please I am getting tired day by day of your silence Do not get annoy at me I am just here to telling you my inside is getting melt and I can not stand with my tears with your incessant

Miss you stobbern Shybal

People Discussion
rudro
(Monday, May 13, 2002)

do not give up dear shamima.god can let a stone talk.dear shybal is a human being.he will listen you the grace of almighty dear samima

god bless us all and be in peace.

caltex
(Monday, May 13, 2002)

shamima
how long......how long??????

cactus
(Tuesday, May 14, 2002)

tumi haso ki kore caltex???? manush tar dusmoner koto dekhe o to amon kore hase nah .

cactus
(Tuesday, May 14, 2002)

*kosto

caltex
(Tuesday, May 14, 2002)

cactus

thik e bolchho..kintu karo vondami dekhle na heshe uapi ki bolo???

Shamima
(Tuesday, May 14, 2002)

You are coming up with new dynamo news every single day low life spoil brat kit caltex What is your problem bug? Once you told me a known person where I do live in Second say told me to back off from Shybal's life and now calling me as Shybal Snow Onirban and some others I believe the readers can see your problem and it calls mentally disorder I told that bug like you will buzz and fall on the garvage I guess this is the time to break your poor wings brat caltex

Can I give you a piece of advice annoying bug caltex? Make an appointment as early as you could and solve the mentally disorder and get a happy life like some others spoil brat bug caltex

caltex
(Tuesday, May 14, 2002)

shamima

valoo advice dite paro aaita ami jani...onek rupe tumi ekjon bahurupi...

seita galagali hok ,kobita hok,othoba meye seje cheating chat hok,,nanan gune gunanito tumi .tai chaliye jao already oneke e confuse hoye gechhe.so tumi soffal(success).er koyekdin por abar hoitoba dekhbo tomake nirob name
chhotto upadesh-valoo sajar cheye valoo hobar chesta koro

rudro
(Wednesday, May 15, 2002)

who are you dear caltex?.why are you confusing us?.let shamima talk her own way.you carry on dear shamima.shybal must listen you.

pray to almighty god to give you some brain dear caltex.

Rima
(Wednesday, May 15, 2002)

Rudro ami apnar bepare

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement