bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Sunday, December 17, 2017 BD

Groups
Electronics Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, May 12, 2002
Subject:
Monkey Dance
Description:

Banglay ekta kotha shunesilam 'Jar biye tar khobor nai, para-porshir ghum nai'
Recent bulletin war demonstrated and example of that. Yes, I have long been absent from BB because of my personal business, although I never stopped reading the postings. Recent postings of some concerned and their opposing alliance got me in doubt if BB is intent to debate with someone's personal matter or to something more wide. To be more specific, I dont know much about Mr. Shybal except that he is a popular chatter in here. True that personally I dont like the way he talks, but still I gotta say, what Caltex gong are doing is never a better scenario than dance of monkies. I dont know if they are affected with Shybal's or some others personal life any way. I am also suspicious about their concern with it. Moreover, they are not recognized by 'Pocha Meye' herself, then how dare they express that they got back their 'Pocha Meye'? Shybal's silence also made the worsen the situation. Its not yet clear if they are known to Shybal either. If not, then who are those craps dancing around somthing that is not their concern?
Finally I request to everybody, please discourage such ignorant disclosure of someones personal privacy.

People Discussion
Snow
(Sunday, May 12, 2002)

Sorry, there are some type 'o's on this posting. I hope they will not bother you get the essence. Yet I am proposing following corrections:
Line2: Should read "...an example"
Line11: Should read "...silence also worsen the..."
Thank you.

Shamima
(Sunday, May 12, 2002)

Its a nice posting indeed Snow Let me thank you first to ask everyone to stop disclose of someones personal privacy However I have seen too many contradiction in your writing Let me go through this *You pointed at Shybal where you might have been another victim of Shybal like some others and thank for your honesty Secondable You should come up with the nick *sleepingbeauty gong* instead of another low life bugging kit *Caltex gong* Shopnolokar manus and some others Because sleepingbeauty was the one first to come up with nasty aggresive mood Thirdable You sound known to Shybal's love pocha maya Fourthable question of Shybal's silence what making this circumtances more worse I agree with this comment Snow

Shamima
(Sunday, May 12, 2002)

Your writing made it clear that you do not like Shybal and thats for you did not ask before the way you are asking now Snow How do you be so sure among those spoil brat kits are not known to either of Shybal or pocha maya? Well lets take it this way those bugs are not known to pocha maya and you concerned it from her*Because of your self confess* Are you trying to stop this matter or increasing its stream? I have a doubt Snow

Would you mind to see the co-incidence Snow when another reader *rudro* and myself left a question to Rima apuni wheather her silences corroboration to made shybal down? Rima did not come up with truth Even though I said *None can not scape from the truth and it will see the light of darkness* Snow Is not it mean Shybal's love pocha maya scared of truth and send you to offend Snow? A question to rest of readers and judge your own

Shamima
(Sunday, May 12, 2002)

You were not friendly with Shybal for his attitude that's what you meant Snow So my question is what are you up to now? Or you are one of among those low life annoying bugs like sleepingbeauty caltex shopnolokar manus and some others? Do not get annoyed I am not done yet Is it because you all get scared of Shybal's walk in with some hidden truth? And now trying to stop this circumtances and save you bugs own sake

You could ask me why am I talking on behalf of Shybal? The answer is pretty simple I care about him and I repeated over and over in my writing that I can not stand with Shybal's silence Neither of seeing his humilation through those among kits who they never did something good for people but take away others happiness Fourtable about Shybal's silence is making it more worse I called you Shybal in the discussion room to come up and say something for God sake

valoobasha
(Sunday, May 12, 2002)

shamima
please doya kore bolo na,valoobasha(love)mane ki? konta sotti love?
pocha meye (rima) and shybal or shamima and shybal?

amar to mone hochhe duiti e ..tobe prothomta bastobe,dritiyota kolpanai...

kawke aghat korar jonno likhchhi na.kichhudin jabot bb te shudhu aaiguli thakchhe, bishesh kore shamimar posting..protiti bangali meyer chokhe pani ese jai shamimar ektorofa valoobasha dekhe..eropor o ki shybal shamima ke chhere pocha meye rima ke niye thakte parbe???jodi pare tahole valoobasha ta ki???

Shamima
(Sunday, May 12, 2002)

Shybal I really do agree with Snow that your silence is making this circumtance more complicated Though I do not understand Snow's appearance but it's a appreciatable writing Snow Apparently your present and Rima apunis quiet is so thoughtful Snow Do not get me wrong readers and hope I would get those answers from Snow or Rima apuni

How long you gonna shut your mouth stobbern Shybal? I can not tolerance and stand up being your incessant Won't you ever care what I wanted to you? Won't you ever feel my sadness Shybal? I am not asking you to wipe up my tears Because it would not never happen in my life stobbern Shybal Please respone once before you disappear forever from my life and stay along with whoever you like stobbern Miss you Miss you Shybal

Snow
(Monday, May 13, 2002)

Thanks Shamima for your appreciation. As a human being I might have some contradiction but I don’t think that figure could be defined as 'too many'. Anyway, let me try to resolve those contradictions. By 'Caltex gong' I meant all of them including Sleeping, Shopnolok etc. Although Sleeping was the first one, but still I used Caltex as the leading character because his voice bothered me the most. Answer to your another question is... yes, I am known to the person behind the nick 'Pocha Meye', no matter if she is anybody's love or not. You asked how I could be so sure that they are not known to either Shybal or 'Pocha Meye'. Well, that was not a wise question of you. Because it was clear from my writing that I am not sure if Shybal knows them but it is sure that 'Pocha Meye' does not know them, as she wrote that as a response to your 9th May's posting.

Snow
(Monday, May 13, 2002)

In answer to your doubt about my intention of stopping or increasing the stream, I would say that I wish all kinds of intruding activities including this should be stopped. You asked if Rima's silence and thus contributing let Shybal down involves her lack of courage. My answer is, I am not up to judge her courage, and I am here only to oppose those intruders. Although I could leave my comment if she allowed me to do so. The person Rima is known to me but I really don't know the character 'Pocha Meye' or her viewpoint about Shybal. Therefore I am absolutely unable to answer if she is really 'scared of truth' or not. I don't have enough communication with her, even I am writing all these without her knowledge, only by myself, so your assumption that 'she send me to offend' is a wrong assumption indeed.

Snow
(Monday, May 13, 2002)

Yes, I was not and still am not friendly with Shybal, I admit. But let me ask you first, 'I don't like him' - does it mean that I have to support all the violation against him? Certainly not. I am not that child to think that disliking someone means to be hostile to him. I don't like him - it’s my personal choice, but some others might love him, that’s their personal choice too. And I am respectful to their love. Now, if someone tries to mess up with that, no one should support them, at least if he claims to be matured enough. I don’t think it was a nice question of you.

Snow
(Monday, May 13, 2002)

Anyway, about your comment on my intention to save myself getting scared of Shybal's walking through with some so called hidden truth, I will say, Shybal was and still is always welcome to me to come up with all of his so called hidden truth. Hopefully I am able to face them, only if he has the stamina and time to listen to the answers. Good news is that he never had enough time to spend talking to a low life like me. Well, I am not interested to know why you are talking on behalf of him. All I know is you are a friend of him and that’s enough for me.

I have nothing to say on the comment from 'Valobasha'

rifat
(Monday, May 13, 2002)

oh lord ,snow bhaia...tumi ekhane keno??

Snow
(Monday, May 13, 2002)

Are Rifat Apuuuuuuuuuu !!
Tumi ekhane !!

Shamima
(Monday, May 13, 2002)

As the dust feel like snowfall choking the life of interruption I threw a cork in the dark and you grabbed it Though I did not mention you particularly in this mess Mind to looking up what it meant Snow? You took my comment personally and it made clear that you have something to say as well However I do not know even the hidden truth wheather Shybal has or not That was just my guessing and you took the pill I believe you are smart enough to understand what I am talking to Snow

On the other hand I heard something from my cousin Rony as well Shybal's and your co-incidences appearance make everything clear to me However you would defend yourself again Snow

In addition Rima apuni Do not get confused about your love on these low life annoyed bugs and please use your own judge And Shybal was never mine Although I believe in Shybal Believe in he loves his pocha maya

Shamima
(Monday, May 13, 2002)

Where are you all spoil brat bugs named sleepingbeauty caltex sopnolokar manus and rest others? Where do you hide or is it just because someone giving proxy of antagonism instead of you kits? I thought you all brat come up with new energetic strength and humilate Shybal and his love pocha maya

I am concerned*Guess* these all bugs are same in differences identity Otherwise why stop bugging Shybal? Start buzzing yourself and explore yourself in the garvage where you all nasty bugs belong to

shopnolokar manus
(Monday, May 13, 2002)

off ga chamsi shamima
go and call your dad shybal to come up with energic bull
stupid nosto sela might need it to use on you chamsi

caltex
(Monday, May 13, 2002)

nosto chhele+anirban+shamima+snow+shybal=musk(mukhush)

but pocha meye=rima

ek e onge eto ruup,eto din aaita meyeder khetre projojjo chhilo..r ekhon theke nosto chheler khetre o....

rifat
(Tuesday, May 14, 2002)

shamima ,,don't say anything to my snow bhaia,,,ok???

Shamima
(Tuesday, May 14, 2002)

What made you to think I am Shybal low life annoyed bug caltex? Whom are you trying to confused now? Are you trying to confuse yourself? God sent me as a girl Do not know your symble You might have problem on your symble wheather a man or a female or neither of them Sorry to use this words readers

One think I know about noshto chala and that is shybal So far I had not seen any comments spoil brat kit caltex Try to do something better for human being Unless shut your mouth At list it gonna help others from your annoy confusing bug caltex Stop guessing around and get a life annoyed brat bug

Shamima
(Tuesday, May 14, 2002)

I did not say anything to Snow Some questions were moving inside my mind and threw it out Unfortunatelly your brother named Snow took that personally I just tried to know the circumtances Rifat Where is my accusation? Is that you Rifat who talked to me in the chat room and addressed me to keep pushing Shybal? Because Shybal does not love Rima and pocha meya is Shybal's dream

Sorry to disclose those in the comments room Rifat Please do not tell me whom and what should I say I know myself better and do everything to get up Shybal and get response from him untill he dies Do I make myself clear Rifat and sorry to annoy you

Snow
(Tuesday, May 14, 2002)

Dekho baba ekhon kothakar pani kothay goray ... Voy lagse abar President Bush keo ei issue te joriye na felen apnara ...

Snow
(Tuesday, May 14, 2002)

Ei jonnoi bolesilam, "Jar biye tar khobor nai, Para porshir ghum nai"

caltex
(Tuesday, May 14, 2002)

shamima
"shybal doesn't love his rima"..but he loves pocha meye.

tahole ki daralo?rima tahar pocha meye noi???

er age rima ke niye joto likha chhilo sob vondami,
big mouth shamima ??

ok u are not shybal
so how come u know all about shybal.valoobashar age e aai obostha.ar ekbar shuru hole to tahole atlanta theke texas sob veshe jabe tomar gorom rokte....

Rima
(Wednesday, May 15, 2002)

hahahaaaaa Shamima thanks Shotti bolar jonno. jehetu amake pochate cheyeshila pochiyesho ekhon tumader shotti kotha tumrai bolcho thanks again.Rima kokhono a jibone karo valobashe nii
arr net er vhalobashar to prosnu e ashee naa.

Snow tuke naa chup thakte boleshi . Arr era jaa korar korbe e eder kee nisedh koree kono laav nei. kii caltex ebar tumader kaaj holo pocha meye kee khuje ber kora .naa jene keno amakee eto kisu tee joralee maap chao shobar samnee.
ohhhhh Shamima thanks apu moni.

Shamima

I did not get you Rima apuni And the thing I said was from rifat She talked to me in the chat room and said Shybal does not like Rima and pocha meya is his dream What did you understand from my writing still confusing apuni

caltex

shamima

ami na hoi english bujina.what about rima???

rima ,
apnar sahosi kothar jonno dhonnobad.eke e bole sottikare narii.r shamima that's bullshit

unfortunately rima apnar nam chole asar jonno dukhkhito.i'm really sorry.

asole karo vondami dekhle mejaj thik thake na.....

shopnolokar manus
(Thursday, May 16, 2002)

this is the main event
you made a huge statement rima

sleepingbeauty
(Thursday, May 16, 2002)

chu chu chu nosto sela
where are you hiding rich fathers stupid son
did not we say rima never loved you
she played with & never loved your busted ass
did not we say your pocha maya is sitting on top of our friend warm lap & happy with us
we win we win rima win rima win
HAHAHAHAA HEEEE HIIIII HOOOOOO HOUUUUU

keep going with your poetic writing nosto sela
you may get more players to kick on your butt
samamia chamsi have this looser shybal in your lap
HAHAHAHAHA HEEEEE HIIIII HOOOOOOO HOUUUUU

Shamima
(Thursday, May 16, 2002)

I am sorry Rima apuni You misunderstood my lines The comments I wrote was from rifat She talked to me in the chat room and said*Keep trying/pushing Shybal does not like Rima and pocha meya is his dream* Unfortunatelly you took those lines as I said Rima apuni

I always said Shybal is my desire and he loves his pocha meya apuni Sorry Rima apuni for this misunderstanding

However this low life brat kit caltex making the confuse to everyone Every single day this bug present with new dymanatic news Sometimes call me Shybal sometimes a known girl The dumb head

Shamima
(Thursday, May 16, 2002)

In addition I would ask you to go on my day before yesterdays writing Rima apuni where rifat made it clear but I misunderstood rifat I thought rifat meant to say Shybal does not love Rima

I am sorry again for this inconvinence Rima apuni It was really my fault to come in here and ask openly to responses from Shybal If I could stay aside this low life bugs could not dare to make those sort of nasty comments I just came in to share his feelings while I heard something from Rony In fact I did the rest humilate to Shybal I do not know what would I do to recover his insult in public I am sorry Shybal I am sorry Rima apuni I am sorry rifat to misunderstood you and readers beside those low life spoil brat bugs

dipjol
(Wednesday, June 19, 2002)

amito kissui busthey

dipjol
(Wednesday, June 19, 2002)

akane ki hosse?
ami to kisui
busthey parsina////
keu ki vuji e bolben......

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement