bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, May 10, 2002
Subject:
Rini, please have a look...
Description:

hello rini, how are you doing? your 'life story' is really nice. though you've presented a foreign story but i think you also know that, here in Bangladesh, there are many families exist, where no one have time for each other. they have time only for Money & Power.
Dear, i am here to ask you something else. i think you are from Bangladesh. if so, then you must know about 'Rojina Mustarin Tushi'. don't you know how she died last week? i hope you also heard and saw the news of 'Salahuddin-2', and the deadbodies of three hundred people. have you seen the picture of the 10 month girl 'Naureen'? have you heard the last night news(10th MAy, 2002) ? From that news almost everyone of Bangladesh knew that yesterday 7 people were killed and 5 people were dead in a road accident. do i need to give examples of Twin tower, Afganistan, Gujrat ? Do you know how much a girl suffers after Raped ? Can you feel the 'Kosto' of "Shihab's" parents when they heard that their son was not only killed but also pieced in 16 pieces ? there are thousands of examples like this. if you ever read Economics, from there you can know that, if the population of a country suddenly burst out in huge, then any types of natural disaster makes the population normal again. it is the natural way. but do you think that the examples that i gave are also normal matter ? now my question to you, do you still think that Mighty Allah (!) ensure and insure human life ???

People Discussion
RINI
(Saturday, May 11, 2002)

hi J. I’m doing great, thanks 4 asking. I’ll try to answer your question to the best of my ability. B 4 I start, to all b2k members n chatters this is purely based on my believes n from my point of view of life…..so plzzzz don’t take this personally…

Ok firstly the examples that u used r all unfamiliar, I don’t know rojina’s story or n e other ppl u mentioned reason being, I’m outside bd, bd ta thakhar shoybaggo hoi ni. N e way I get the over view of the situation. Death is a natural part of life..some dies peaceful others dreadfully. What ever the case might b we r all gonna die at some point…how we gonna die…only allah knows. On the other hand many little babies r born…who is gonna b sent to world…we don’t know…only allah knows. So as a muslim girl I believe that allah controls jonmo as well as mittu.

RINI
(Saturday, May 11, 2002)

Now unnatural deaths r despicable actions of cruel human being….taking life into their own hands. So no matter how much u suffer as a victim of these cruel acts…believe that there is a life after death n justice will b there. Natural/unnatural death comes as a result to bring a new generation. So when death occurs don’t take it as a dreadful act, take it as if that person (thar nijhar jibonhar binimoy) is giving some 1 else a chance to see this wonderful world…to experience life. So in conclusion yessss the insurity of life doesn’t come from an insurance company…if some 1 can ensure your life, even by a tiny winy bits than that is all mighty Allah.

RINI
(Saturday, May 11, 2002)

but maan ei theory manha nah..I know its so hard to except death in life…especially when it’s unnatural…so many innocent ppl r being killed or dies…u wonder whyyyyyyyyyyy…so many ppl doing so many things wrong in this world..how come nothing ever happens to them….why is it that always innocent ppl suffers or becomes victimized???????????????? Is there an end to this..or is it gonna get worse??????

boiragi
(Saturday, May 11, 2002)

hello J, i agree with u. I have lot of questions. Hope u could give me the answers. So, i'd like to talk to u. i do chat in b2k, see u there...bye

I_am_J
(Saturday, May 11, 2002)

Hey Boiragi, you are most welcome to ask me any question. If i know the answer i'll definitely tell you that. But don't think i am a "Sob-Janta" . Anyway, i think this Bulletin Board will be better to discuss about any matter. If not then i'll come to chat. So, for now tell me what is your Q.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement