bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, October 19, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, May 09, 2002
Subject:
Stobbern Shybal
Description:

I believe the sun should never set upon an argument I believe happiness in other people's hands I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do I believe I am loved when I am completely by myself alone

I believe you can not appreciate real love until you have been burned I believe is no more greener on the other side I believe that trust is more important than monogamy I believe you do not know what you have got until you say goodbye

I believe forgiveness is the key to your unhappiness I believe in love surving death into eternity I believe I am loved when I am completely by myself alone

One of my most favourite song dedicate to you Shybal I do not know wheather you read these or not Because I tried to contact you but my cry did not reach to you shybal I went so many times in the chat room and asked everyone about you Even though your cousin *my cousin too* do not say a single word to me I used to know all information from him Now a days he uses scotch on his mouth and stop giving me the information However Rony's mom said that your parents want you to be in Bangladesh Is that true shybal? When are you leaving? Mind to giving me a chance to talk? If you do not want to talk *Although I do not have your number neither you do have my number Unless either of us pick the number from your/my cousin* you can mail me Please response me shybal please *for your sake* I did not say *God's sake* because you do not believe in God

I said in the chat room *I do miss shybal* I really meant that and feel you from the core of my heart I miss you stobbern shybal

People Discussion
Rima
(Thursday, May 09, 2002)

Tumi meye Ronyr cousin!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darun likho meye. arr eke e bolee true love.good luck Shamima apu moni.

caltex
(Thursday, May 09, 2002)

hey rima......

apni ki janen je aai likha kar?othoba kaar uddeshshe likha?

rima u never know who is shamima,this is a making game....

so please be careful from that type of smart ppl.

caltex
(Thursday, May 09, 2002)

shamima try to be a girl like rima,yeah she is the real girl.........you are the creation for someone's.

i don't want to insult anybody but now no way,,,,,,,,

because everybody is being confused by this oversmart guy(shybal).

tanki
(Thursday, May 09, 2002)

Shamima is a furt!

Shamima
(Thursday, May 09, 2002)

What are you trying to say low life annoyed bug caltex? What does the meaning of creation? yes I am a creature of the God and she sent me as a girl not the special dumbest in the earth like you kit caltex

Did not you say in your last comment that you know a girl named shamima where I live in So what are you up to today to make people confused spoil brat bug caltex? Shybal is really a smart guy so far I know him and I used to get surprised How a man has much intense to convince and look after others happiness And I feel shame on myself to see a kit like you caltex who take away others happiness smile

Shamima
(Thursday, May 09, 2002)

Get a life brat caltex and Is not that rima who used to love shybal and you all take away her love Why do not you and others become happy with rima and leave shybal on himself please I mentioned over and over I am not shybal's love shybal's love is somewhere Though my love is one way traffic where it would never see the face of light However I am not worry I just want to see shybal's happiness and stay right beside him wheather shybal needs me

Shamima
(Thursday, May 09, 2002)

You do not need to wish me Rima apuni Shybal was never mine he was always his pocha maya's and always will be Do not you or someone get me wrong please

Is it my fault that I do miss shybal and expressed myself? I do apolize if I made someone to think like that I always said I tried to be with him but shybal did not want I took that way life is not beautiful

caltex
(Thursday, May 09, 2002)

hello shamima

ur love is one way traffic???what about shybal's love??multiway?or what?????

caltex
(Thursday, May 09, 2002)

shamima
tomra valoobashar jolonto agune kaabob hoye jabe..then take taar pocha meyer samne poribeshon kora hobe

caltex
(Thursday, May 09, 2002)

shamima...
eto valoobasha neye ghum deo kivabe??ghum ase to naki???

shopnolokar manus
(Friday, May 10, 2002)

OH GOSH THIS IS A PLAIN LOVE STORY
YOU TRY ON TO GET RICH FATHERS SON STUPID SHYBAL
WE HAVE NOSTO SELAS POSA MEYA & YOU CAN HAVE HIM CHAMSI SAMIMA

THIS IS TRUE CALTEX HOW DOES SAMIMA SLEEP WITH THIS KIND OF THOUGHT
MAKE YOUR LOVE SEVERAL WAYS WITH NOSTO SELA CHAMSI SAMIMA
WE HAVE OUR LIVES
YOU GO & FIND THE STOP ZONE OF YOUR TRAFIC

~§§¤MegH¤§§~
(Friday, May 10, 2002)

~§§¤MegH¤§§~
(Friday, May 10, 2002)

yeaa ishq nahin hain aasaan bas itna samajhlijiyee.. ke ek aag ka samandar hai aur duub ke jaana hain..

~§§¤MegH¤§§~
(Friday, May 10, 2002)

i have something to tell u shamima.. since been watching this sort of melted scoops.. my way of things were like urs too.. but I believe u wd be happy.. you will know when you really love someone when you want him to be happy even if their happiness means that you're not a part of it.. There would come a time when we have to stop loving someone.. not because that person started hating us but because we found out that they'd be happier if we let them go with their stuff.. I truly believe u have understood what I m trying to say..

and one more thing..

You never lose in loving.. You lose in holding back..

chao..

cactus
(Friday, May 10, 2002)

I think you must stop posting this kind of topic. may be shybal don't like the way you talk about you and shybal. that may be make shybal more angry

Rima
(Friday, May 10, 2002)

caltex tumi kee ami jani naa, etuku jani tumakee bashtobee pele kisu sikkha ditam jaate jibone kono din karo personal bepar niye matha naa ghamao.Rich babar chele taate tumar ki ashe jay huhhhhhhhh? tasara caltex tumi bolsho tumi amake tumader kore peyesho. er mane kii ami to tumi ba tumader chini naa. Tumar kothay mone hocche Miththa jonmo logno theke sikhe esecho.shotti shob shomoy opriyo taai naa caltex?
arr ekti kotha caltex tumi tumra jotoe chesta koro amake kokhono hurt korte parbe naa eshob kotha diye taai arr kosto koro naa.

Shamima apu moni tumar likha shotti bhalo lagee taai kisu likhte iccha holo

shopnolokar manus
(Friday, May 10, 2002)

jar laiga kori chori hai koi chor bala na rima

Shamima
(Friday, May 10, 2002)

You should have done that a long back rima apuni As far As I concern through all comments this caltex is one of the culprit to seperate you from shybal Again I am repeating I was not shybal's love Shybal was only for his pocha maya rima apuni

Wish you understand those low life annoyed bugs apuni And believe you will choose the right pick Good luck on you rima apuni As a sister I would say you to stay outta them and use your own judge

caltex
(Sunday, May 12, 2002)

caltex
(Sunday, May 12, 2002)

shamima

apni ektu vuul korchhen,seta holo aai prithibir keo chai na pocha meye rima and shybal ke separate korte...

ami mone prane bishshas kori rima and shybal sukhi hobe dujone....

go ahead rima and shybal....but stop big mouth shamima'

caltex
(Sunday, May 12, 2002)

rima

ami apnake hurt korar jonno kichhu e likhini.....

tarpor o shikhkha dite cheyechhen.no porblem ,vuul manus e kore.

kintu amar ekti jinis janar chhilo je pocha meyeta ke?eto vaggoban.jake niye eto likha,ami ekhon confirm holam shamimar likha theke je apni rima e holen shybal er pocha meye........

tobe aaita bb er sobai shunte cheyechhilo shybal er kachh thake....

ja hok ek e kotha .apnar joy hok pocha meye rima

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement