bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, May 06, 2002
Subject:
Shybal
Description:

what is love shybal? you never felt me inside I did not want your friendship I wanted to love you only but what did I get? I get nothing but loneliness Is it call love shybal?

I tried to go so far away from you shybal but your feelings always took me back and thay why I am still here where you left me alone I was sort of busy with my classes and sometimes visit to b2k but you were not here shybal Unfortunatelly I read so many things about your love What it happened shybal? Is it just a rumour I believe it just narrow minded ppls think who they were never friendly and want to see anothers happiness shybal I mailed you and wanted to know about the circumtances My mail came back to me because you blocked my address and thats why writing in the bulletin board Do not get mad at me shybal please please

someone named sleepingbeauty mentioned that shybal is alone Do you think that way shybal? So far I know you, you wont feel that way and friendship/love does not break with some annoying kits comment Those kits always make some noise and fall down where it belongs to, my believe

I should not dare to give you sympathy shybal You had nothing to loose You have your loving family aunt friends and a far away Shamima who always asked you to love not the friendship Always I want you happiness and thats why made myself to be quiet and see you from a distance Although I do not believe in those rumors as shybal becomes alone and you have nothing to stand up

I know you are smart enough and should know *do not get scared to see the clouds because the sun is laughing behind that cloud*

Remember you always told me *If someone can live without you why can not you?* I remember your speech and that how I living hiding my love shybal I should not ask you the comfort zone from you but request to you do not listen those annoying bugs they will stop their buzzing frequently

Love is stronger than justice love is thicker than blood love is a big fat river in flood and thats how I believe your love will go back to you or I will get whom I wanted to hold tight and let feel the breath

Bye shybal Do not do anything to hurt youself and your loving parents friends wishers and requesting you to response me For only once again please please Miss you shybal

People Discussion
sleepingbeauty
(Monday, May 06, 2002)

who the hell you are calling us kits & bugs
we just let nosto sela know the truth
stupid rich sons posa maya did not love him
now shut your mouth chamsi
HAHAHAHAA HIIIII HEEEEE HOOOOO HOUUUUU
we can hear you crying for nosto sela shybal
you can have him now & we got our rima

Shamima
(Monday, May 06, 2002)

Its not important to know who am I but for sure not a jerk like you and everybody can see your disgusting ugly face slepingbeauty That day is not so far when chatters will spit on your ugly face even the girl rima or whatever I did not come in here to say love you shybal because he knows me very well I come in here to show that shybal is not alone Still has time to do something good for your low life and do something creative for others kit sleepingbeauty

rudro
(Monday, May 06, 2002)

thank to almighty to see a nice posting from dear shybals friend Shamima. it is been going for a long period to watch between shybal and rest others.shybal is running against those spoil minded people for his love for pocha maya.i wonder where is shybals other friends to take his side and resolve this nasty things.i am a b2k chatter. i saw shybals bad behave also i was a victim too and he used bad words along with his best buddy megh and some others.where are they today?

rudro
(Monday, May 06, 2002)

i was waiting a short period that someone would come up to protest.specially the girl shybal loves.no she did not come.another girl name Shamima comes and showed dear shybal is not alone.i salute you shamima for your step.shame on shybals other friend and who shybal loves call pocha maya.
in my point of view this what Shamima did is call sacrifice.he loved shybal and step away for his happiness.we should follow Shamima's path and shame on those friends lovers who they see their dearest insult in public.

God bless you shamima and thank again for your effort to shybal.

oasis
(Monday, May 06, 2002)

Abedoner govirota hridoy chuiye jai, je preme praptir prottasha nei, nirvejal hridoyabeg theke je prem satoto utshorito hoi, taketo abossoi chroddha korte hobe, noile je keu kakhono bhalo basbena. my dear shybal, i consider u as a lucky man because someone out there really love u and think about u.
hope u will realise that.
God bless u samima and all others.

caltex
(Monday, May 06, 2002)

helloo shamima..

don't worry about shybal,he is really smart guy.but u know,most of the times smart people try to make confuse everybody....

cactus
(Tuesday, May 07, 2002)

Shamimas posting is nice. she is a true Lover it's true it's true.
but it's not good to see she tell other kits & bugs.

Shamima
(Tuesday, May 07, 2002)

Wish I could spit on your disgusting face instead of saying *Hi* caltex What did shybal do to make you confuse? Why you are bothering him? Ask shybal's dad to borrow you both some money No no no his father would give you money in your alms-bowl for his son's happiness caltex

Stop bothering shybal and his love Though I have a confused about the girl shybal loves Is that girl with shybal or with you low life beggers Stop calling me chamsi sleepingbeauty What I am doing is call anothers pleasent and others up to call ferocious Get this differences and then step your movement low life annoying bugs

Get a life before the time passes by *this line is from shybal*

Shamima
(Tuesday, May 07, 2002)

I am giving you all a answer before you ask me The question is *How much do I know Shybal? How do I know about his family background?*

The answer is pretty simple *I am shybal's cousins cousin and living in Atlanta* Thats how I know his stobberns what made me to go close to him Miss you shybal

caltex
(Tuesday, May 07, 2002)

shamima(cousin of shybal )

amar bishash hoi apni je shybal er cousing,karon gala galir dharan ta shybaler moton e..hoitoba oder vashagoto oitijjo achhe puru narayangong jure...

amar aro bishash hoi je apni altantate e thaken..karon ami sekhane ek bikhkhato ekjon ke chini ,ke jane sei hoitoba eto sundhar ekta namer opobabhar korchhe...

Shamima
(Wednesday, May 08, 2002)

What are you trying to say spoiled brain brat kit caltex? I thought you are only annoyed and did not think you a dumb as well You know what it is understandable that you have disability of reading English You know what I am not surprised at all Where you have the time to study but pulling anothers leg and take away their smile

Shamima

Do you know the differences between cousin and cousins cousin? I would make it short and more clear bug caltex *I am not shybal's cousin Shybal's cousin is my cousin and we do not have any blood relation at all None of my generation lived in narayanganj* Do you get the answer brat caltex? If not I would think you the special dumbest creature in the earth I did not use any bad words as you claimed Ask the rest of the readers and they will finger at you not me Shybal uses the slangs of course with some occasion and thats what made me to think shybal differences I have seen him courage for the friends unlike you low life buggers caltex

Keep on right track low life brat kit caltex you might get the destiny and solve your proverty what it always bugs you to shybal

Anirban

Caltex

rudro

what kind of human being you are caltex?.how long we have to see your nasty behave dear caltex?.we want peace we want to see everyones happiness/smile.the things you are trying to do called madness.shame on you shame on them who brought you this beautiful world.sorry for my lamguage dear caltex.we see you have problem with shybal for a girl keep it between you two pls.

pray almighty will you show the path and make you a gentleman caltex

Anirban

Caltex,
why you r bothering Shybal and his Pocha-meye? why u r after him? and why do you bring his parents in between this? he has nothing to do with it..so plz leave his parents out of this.if u think his father is a rich person, then why don't you show whether your father is rich or poor? why you r keep saying rich father's son?

you said where is all his friends? let me tell u one thing u dumb Caltex..by posting a comment here will not show true friendship for him.remember, "True friendship will always remain True".his friends doesn't have to come here and make a comment..they kept contact with him other way.

Shybal, as a regular chatter of b2k, i like to let you know that, you r not alone, all of your friends r with you, and you know that better..

Caltex & Sleeping beauty, i will request you, to stop this nasty comments you guys r making about him..

shopnolokar manus

you have a big mouth chamsi samima

naam_dia_kam_ke

you have a big mouth chamsi samima

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement