bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Islam Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, April 28, 2002
Subject:
Tawheed
Description:

As salamu walaikm wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu.

when we take the shahada which is :La ilaha illal
lah,Mohammadan Rasululah",then we are witnessing that there is no God worthy of worship except Allah (SWT) and Prophet Mohammed is his messenger.
One of the concepts of worship is to have Iman. It is
consist of 6 things:

1) Belief in Allah
2) Belief in His books
3) Belief in His Angeles
4) Belief in His Messengers
5) Belief in life hereafter
6) Belief in good or bad destiny

Being Muslim, we have to belief these. There is a hadith reported
By Abu Abbas Abdullah which state, "One day I was behind the prophet
(SWAS) and he said to me: O young man, I shall teach you some words for advice”:
“Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allah; if you seek help, seek help of Allah. Know that if the Ummah were together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allah had already prescribe for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.”(At-Tirmidhi)

In a version other than that of at-Tirmidhi it reads:
"Be mindful of Allah, you will find Him before you. Get to know Allah
in prosperity and He will know you in your adversity. Know that what has passed you by was not going to befall you and that what has befallen you was not going to pass you by. And know that help comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship.

No offense to anyone. So, we should read more about our deen so that we can be better Muslim. Not like my parents were Muslim, therefore I
am a Muslim.
We need to take that shahada willingly to our self and try to
Behave like that.
So when we die we die as Muslim and when we get up get up as Mumin.
If this benefit you then it is from Allah (SWT) and if I speak something wrong then please forgive me for my mistake and it is due to my lack of knowledge and understanding. May Allah guide us all to the right path and give us the wisdom and knowledge of this deen.
Ameen

People Discussion
jannat
(Friday, May 03, 2002)

Brother its nice. But I can belive your point no. 6. Which says that good and bad depends on Allah. Thats the problem with our Sunni Muslim Community. What ever you do you can blame Allah. As I belive that Allah only do the good and He does not do bad He is Adl/Just.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement