bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2002
Subject:
I am surprised to see no reaction about Israel's brutality
Description:

It makes me really unhappy to se how ignorant Bangladeshi people are.Here we have people being killed like they are sub human and no reaction from any Bangladeshi,It just shows how bankrupt we are in every way.

People Discussion
Jodi-Kintu-Athoba
(Thursday, April 11, 2002)

Dear p deshi.
Apnar anubhutir proti chroddha rekhei bolchi je, amra Bangladeshira palestanian cause ke kakhono ignore korini baa Israelis brutality ke samorthon korini. baktigoto,dolgoto ebong rastrio porjaie amra adhunik sabbhotar joghonnotom nisthurotar ninda korechi, korchi ebong korei jabo.
Palestanian bhaider totha muslim ummah er je kuno proiojone Bangladeshider antorik anubhuti ebong taar govirotar upor apnar dristibhongir ebong anubhutir poriborton houa proiojon.

M_megna

hay . MR pardeshi.. appnar palestainan er jounu kharap lagche ... kintou appnar mone hoi nah afgan ppl ra aro inoccent .toukhon o Muslim country ra kichu koure nei .. tahoule ekhon koun asha kouren je muslim desh ra kichu kourbe ... Muslim deshder modhou kounou ekoutta nei .. r bangladesh etta gourib desh .tara kichu kourte chai le o kourte parbe nah ,, shudhu takai thakte parbe r doukhou proukash kourte parbe..jeta diya kounou labh hoube nah , r ektaa kaj kourte parbe nizer desher gari , doukan bang chourr kourte parbe.

etta shoutiikotha
ALL MUSLIMS COUNTRIES R BIG ZERO.. IF U MULTIPLY IT THE OUT COME;S IS ZERO , IF U ADD IT THE OUT COME WILL COME ZERO TOO

p deshi

I am not telling you guys to help these people directly,but all of you can write to the U.S president and ask him to help these people.You can write to all world leaders via internet.
Yes,I feel bad for Palestinians.They are being brutalized for too long and it should stop now.I pray for them and hope they get their homeland back.Evil forces never win and neither will Israel.Megna you don't need money to feel people's pain.We should let them(Palesinian's)know that we are with them and give them courage to go on and get their liberty from those animals.

M_megna
(Friday, April 12, 2002)

i know tht we need money to feel their pain , yes every i do feel their pain . every one feel's . but dose it helps them ?
and dont u think it's totaly uselless to only feel their pain without helping them .....

p deshi
(Friday, April 12, 2002)

No,if those people know that they have the support of the world it helps them too.Write to the world leaders and let them know how you feel.I don't know where you live,but if you are in Dhaka then you can peacefully protest in front of the U.S Embassy and ask them to change their one sided policy and be just and fare to the Palestine people.Its very hard to watch the news and not get upset about the arrogance of jew's.I hope they realize that killing children and woman will never make their life safer.34% of the Israeli's said they think their country will last another 50 years,well they can change all that by making peace not war.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement