bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, October 19, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, March 24, 2002
Subject:
Probashe Bangladeshider Ghrinno Kaj Kormo..Plz chek it out
Description:

Plase Chek this Website out and see for urself

http://bishallbangla.s5.com/

People Discussion
kalpurush
(Monday, March 25, 2002)

Stay out of people's personal life.
Its surprises me to see Bangladeshi people always talk about image,the image Bangladesh has is so bad that no one can damage it.Our finance minster goes to EU begging for money every year,80% of our population living below the poverty line,thats the image Bangladesh has through out the world.Its painful but real.Try to change the country first,make it strong economically and see how we Bangladeshi's get dew respect from everybody.

bd_KonkaBoti
(Tuesday, March 26, 2002)

He is not concerned about the country or it's image, Kalpurush, or the people of the country. He is concerned about his own greed. He might have some problem with the men, and then he is throwing stones to a girl, a kid.

In My opinion, This type of KOWARDs are damaging the image of Bangladesh more then anything else. This man should be handed to death.

kalpurush
(Tuesday, March 26, 2002)

Thats the reason I didn't like the way these people were going after someone's personal life.I was talking to someone couple of days ago who just came back from Bangladesh,he was telling stories about so many rapes and crimes that made me sick.We Bangladeshis should deal with that first.I was telling everyone that Bangladeshi people are loosing their conscious,heart and becomming animals.We are going down hill bigtime and its so sad.I remember a much better Bangladesh and wonder will I ever be able to go back to the place of my youth where I spend twenty two years of my life.

shadow
(Thursday, April 04, 2002)

hythyh

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement