bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Saturday, October 21, 2017 BD

Groups
Islam Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2002
Subject:
Note of thanks.
Description:

From the discussion we are currently helding in BB about "men-women relationship and riligion" with great regreat and surprise I realised one thing, this is a never ending discussion. We can go on and on with it, can spend sleepless nights and workless days talking about this. But at the end of the day, there is no conclusion.

On the other hand, with time we only creat distance among friends attacking them personally,talking about sensetive issues like family back ground and parents (ref: pordeshi's posting)with out knowing anything. This only shows how deep rooted our religious believe is and how much sensetive we are, how we lose our mind when we talk about this deep rooted believes. I appreciate this level of faith. However, from now on I am off from the discussion. I got my lessons. Thanks very much everyone for their great contribution. The discussion was a great learning oportunity for me.

Thanks again.

People Discussion
kuashaa
(Thursday, March 21, 2002)

haay Allah, aami to shuru i korlam na ekhono!! ekhoni bidaay? shomoyer khora katchhey naa.

kuashaa

haay Allah, aami to shuru i korlam na ekhono!! ekhoni bidaay? shomoyer khora katchhey naa.

shubachon

Al-Quraan er upor jader sondeho ache tader sathe amio bitorke lipto hote chaina, ki hobe ahetuk bitondai.
paak kalame Mohan Allah Rabbul alamin ersaad korechen:
"ihaa sei kitab , jaate kuno sondeho nei-muttakinder poth prodorsok: jara gayeb bishash kore, thikmoto namaj pore o je rijik diachi ta hote kharoch kore, arr jara bishas kore tumar proti ja abotirno korechi ebong tumar purbe ja abotirno korechi tar proti ebong jara porokaler upor driro bishas rakhe, uharai siio rob er prodorsito pothe abosthito ebong uharai mukti paabe."
Al-Bakkara 2-6)

basic concept ke na jene baa janar chesta na kore shudhu kothar phuljhuri choranote kuno foida nei.
dharmio anushason niye obantor kotha na bolai bhalo. sokolke mohan Allah sathik poth khuje pete sahajjo kurun ei douante shesh korchi.
Feeamanillah.

pardeshi

Konka,please don't take anything personally.Even though we talk about great things here but we are human and we like to win at any cost,so sometime we become small and try to hart someone.Its okey,this proves we are human and not perfect.So,to better ourselves we are spendind valuable time out of our busy schedule.You said you want to start a movement,to do something like that you have to face a lot more than what you are facing here.I apologise to you on behaf of all men but don't treat all men like they are beast please.We all get hart sometime in life and its not easy to forget either.But we should not let our past experience run our future ,we only got one life to live,every day passing is a day less we got.We should try our best to enjoy it.

M_megna

different ppl ,different opinion...and also beside tht different thinking it;s also a kind of miracle of god.....

M_megna

different ppl ,different opinion...and also beside tht different thinking it;s also a kind of miracle of god.....

ahmed1

However...it was a great discussion altogether...thanks to all the participants (i'm assuming this topic was ended here).

kumropotash

Religion should not and cannot suppress freedom of expression and thought. I have stated very clearly before that I am not here to convert theists into atheists. I am also not representing another religion attacking islam. I have also said that if someone wants to believe in religion based on faith and keep it at the personal level, that’s fine with me. I am interested in having an open discussion about religion with people who are secure in their faith and comfortable talking about religion openly. If someone does not like what I am saying here, he/she can avoid reading my postings – I certainly don’t have the power to make anyone read my postings against his/her will!

kumropotash

A few months ago I mentioned in one of my postings that traditional male-female roles have been inculcated in our minds through generations of iteration. In another posting, I said that women should not always imitate men as men and women have complementary traits and each can learn from the other. Bd_KonkaBoti see how you responded here and then think again whether what I have said makes sense!

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement