bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins • New Members Sign Up • b2k Members Sign In
Sunday, December 17, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2002
Subject:
ISLAM, EMPIRE OF FAITH
Description:

A local tv station raising fund by giving a very valuable video 'Islam, Empire of faith' and book about muslims.If you are interested call,1-800-278-5050.This is the most wonderful thing I have ever seen about Islam and muslims.

People Discussion
shubachon
(Thursday, March 21, 2002)

dear brother,
please mail me more details if possible.
my add is "munir_71@yahoo.com"
thanks and best regards.

M_megna

yes i m also interested to know more information about tht ....... but giving my idd is dangers for me
so hope so u will give more information in this bulletin board if u can then

pardeshi

This tape shows from the beginning of Islam to upto the 15th century.It shows how the Quran came to prophet and how Islam grows and how within a hundred year muslim had a bigger empire than the romans.It shows how far ahead the muslims were than the europeans in science,art and architecter.When the europeans were living in caves,the muslims were living in palaces.This is the most complete history of Islam I have ever seen.I saw this tape before,but last night when I saw they are giving it to donors I thought may be some of you might like it too.You have to call the number,1-800-278-5050 to find out how can you get it.If you are outside of US it might be a good idea to go to www.pbs.org or contact one of many muslims web site and try to get it,one such site is www.Islamicity.com.Thx.

shubachon

Thanks a lot.
may Allah award u for ur good deeds.
Feeamanillah

pardeshi

If you want get the tape just go to PBS.org don't have to call and you can get it by mail.Also they have so much more in their,its a good source of knowledge.Thanks for your kind words.

kumropotash

“When the Europeans were living in caves, the muslims were living in palaces.” If this is what religion teaches us – I wonder how a religious person can be enlightened!

pardeshi

That was said to show the difference in the living standerd of those people.If you don't know the history,you will not understand it.The difference is similar to the present day difference between Bangladesh and USA.Crusaders were shocked to see the difference between their lifestyle and the muslims.Muslim doctors were doing cataract surgery a thousand years before the europeans.Isamic countries were the center of knowledge those days and Islam and its followers had a huge impact over the rest of the world.Modern science was born in Islamic countries(Its hard to accept,but its true).This is the reason I tell people to learn more first then talk about it.World is a ocean of knowledge and we know only tiny part of it.Some time,I think our lives are too short,if we live a little bit longer may be we can know more.So little time and so much to do.

pardeshi

Here is my e-mail:RB Energy333@aol.com.If you need to get some source to understand Islam let me know,I will try my best to help you.
M megna,if you didn't get the tape yet just go to,pbs.org,you should be able to get it there.Thx.

M_megna
(Friday, March 22, 2002)

thanx pradeshi for giving yr mail id

josephkatsu
(Sunday, March 24, 2002)

Hello

p deshi
(Sunday, April 07, 2002)

Did any of you got the tape yet?

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement