bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2002
Subject:
Re: RE: kumro...
Description:

As I have said in my previous postings, religion was used to reinforce discrimination against women. I am not saying that men took over women only after inventing religion (again we can’t say exactly when/how men took over women based on the information about human civilization we have discovered so far). But men certainly have been using it to strengthen their position and that’s one of the reasons why religion was invented. If god created it and god is impartial, then god is not supposed to let men use it against women. Ahmed1, you can believe whatever you want. I am just saying that, if we follow logic, religion will become less valid that science based on what we know so far. If someone wants to go for faith and keep it at the personal level – that’s fine with me. I am not sure what did you mean by “proof of gene” but you may find the following site useful - http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/charles_darwin/origin_of_species/index.shtml

People Discussion
kumropotash
(Wednesday, March 20, 2002)

The 3rd word in the 7th line should read “than!” My apologies!

ahmed1

"Proof of gene"--> i wanted to ask if there's any proof for Darwinism taking under consideration the genes of animal. I understand that scientist have given proof by fossil so far for this theory.

kumropotash

Genes determine physical and psychological attributes of an animal to some extent. Evolution means change in your genes too – of course it’s not a drastic change, it’s a gradual change. That’s why evolution is a lengthy process and can’t be witnessed by humans in a limited life span.

ahmed1
(Thursday, March 21, 2002)

I understand that evolution is a lengthy process but I don't think gene cannot be a determining factor in proving the theory.

kumropotash
(Thursday, March 21, 2002)

I did not say it can't!

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement