bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Friday, December 15, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2002
Subject:
Re: .........for Kumro potash (merch.03)
Description:

Let’s say I have created a potion that is supposed to make people feel good about them and encourage them to do good for others. Religion is claimed to be something like that. But in reality, most religious people are not good-natured or benevolent – it’s the other way round (I am not saying that atheists are better than theists – I am just pointing out that religion does not seem to have any effect on theists in terms of making them better humans)! So I would say religion is an ineffective potion and we should discard it. What do you mean by “kotipoy?” Do you have any data on how many households employ and mistreat servants in Bangladesh? Camel race is a pervasive sport in the Middle East countries. Your comments should be based on reality.
Yes I read your previous postings. Are you following the postings by iota and bushra? It’s now evident that religion is full of contradictory and ambiguous statements and this imperfection again points to the fact that it was created by humans.
Are you saying that you need to be religious to prevent yourself from AIDS? Let’s see – a man can have 4 wives simultaneously! Please don’t think that the opposite of religion is anarchy and debauchery!

Read the history of warfare and see how many of the wars were initiated because of religion! Do you know what Hitler’s view was toward jews?
There’s a thing called diplomacy! The American president cannot state publicly that religion is responsible for terrorism because that will undermine the relationship of the US to the Arab countries. Open your eyes!
Kindly explain how “Prokrito dhormio shikkha” goes with what iota and bushra have posted!

People Discussion
There are currently no Opinions to this Bulletin.

Be the first to discuss this Bulletin by adding your Opinion in the box to the left.

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement