bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, March 18, 2002
Subject:
NUCLEAR ATTACK?????
Description:

Does US have the right to attack Iraq or any other country with nukes when they are asking everyone else not to get them.What should the rest of the world do,obey USA or what?

People Discussion
kumropotash
(Monday, March 18, 2002)

The US developed and tested nuclear bombs and built their arsenal. Now they don’t want the other countries to do so because if few countries possess nuclear weapons, it will help the US maintain its super power position. The US is shrewd enough to secure support from the rest of the world no matter what it wants to pursue. This is partly because the developing countries depend on the aid flow from the US and the developed countries know that the US is the economic hub of the world and hence they indirectly rely on the US.

bd_KonkaBoti
(Tuesday, March 19, 2002)

pardeshi, US is just like the Male species of human kind. They are the suprim power of the modern world. they are "Kotrittokari"! So they have right to do whatever they want, from "mridu chopetaghat" to Nuclear Attack! What can we do, God made them like that!! Even if we are attacked by US, we will say, that's our fate. US is not responsible for anything.

pardeshi

God,kanka some body really did a number on you.The way you bring men into everything its obvious you hate them.The world is so much more than Bangladesh and trust me there are so many good men out their that you will be surprise.You seems like a smart girl,you should not judge the whole male population for one or two men you met.I know about your sampling but there is a big world out there waitting for you to explore.
I wanted to know what should the rest of the world do?Aid and dependence on aid we all know that.Why is it so easy for everyone to talk about religion and not Nuclear bomb.Where all the pundits now?This thing could bring the end to everything.

bd_KonkaBoti

Pardeshi, you also did the same thing, attacked me personally. I have no word to say, how much I hate this. Tell you one thing, it's not only me, who is a victim of this patriarchial societal norms and discriminations, thus the victim of male abuse. It's the whole womenkind, who were discriminated and abused. look at what iota said, that's the reality about a men's attitude toward women. I appreciate iota because he has gutts to admit that. One more thing, I know there is world beyond Bangladesh, and there are men whome I didn't meet yet. But the reality is, I have seen enough, in Bangladesh and in many other countries.There are others who seen more then me, more then you. It's true that the level of discrimination is worse in Bangladesh, but it exist every where, the reason for this has again and agin explained by Kumro and ahmed so i don't want to talk about it again.

bd_KonkaBoti

I want to request you guys, not to attack me personally. I am not here to discuss my personal life be it good or bad. Did I ever mentioned my personal life here?? No, I didn't. Then why you guys are poking your big nose in to it??! We were here to discuss the general condition of men-women realtionship, their condition and position in the society and find out the root causes of the problem as well as having a discusison about some taboo questions so that we become bit more aware and conscious about these things. But you guys are always after me, my personal life. To me it's mean to attack the opponant personally. I would like to make one more thing clear here, i have no personal dispute to anyone here. Whatever I said was just for the sake of the discussion. If I hurt anyone in this process, i apologies for that.

Thanks.

kumropotash

Well Pardeshi, what do you suggest we do? I am sure most people feel and know that the US can do whatever they want to do but no one is doing anything about it. Is it too difficult to understand why!

pardeshi

Did you ever see how these little hyenas attack the mighty lions and get there way by being cunning and organize,may be these other countries can figure out something.Here we have a army of 20,000 men into peoples home doing anything they wish and these people are being called terrorist.This is not right and this is not the way mankind should go.
Kanka,I am sorry.I was kidding,didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything.I have nothing against anyone,so I have no reason to attack anyone personally.I enjoy discussing things with everyone,even though I would be extremely happy to see something better than just discussion come out of these.We got politicians to talk about things but someone has to do the work.

kumropotash

Since the developed countries always work in alliances and the developing countries are fragmented based on religion, race and numerous other interests – I don’t think the hyena-lion strategy will work here! I do agree that it’s unfair at present but I don’t think there’s anything we can do. The scenario will change in course of time (I won’t be surprised if China becomes the superpower in the distant future) due to the interaction among a multitude of forces and factors beyond our control.

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement