bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Friday, December 15, 2017 BD

Groups
Islam Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, March 17, 2002
Subject:
Re:Re: few answers (bushra, konkaboti)
Description:

Bushra, I don’t know how you got the weird idea that all male have the ‘hidden’ beast in them. Did I mention that anywhere in my postings? I am sure that I didn’t. I am sorry but you should better review your idea of generalization. I don’t understand why you want to generalize the whole male society as having the beast in them. I brought up that word (beast) just to vindicate the bad attitude of some male. The problem is somebody (may be ,including you, bushra) can even take someone talking against their thought. I have a feeling that you have already taken me as a hardcore believer of something what you don’t believe. That is not right. I am just posting here what I believe. I have full respect of your feelings. Even bd_konkaboti has gone to say that ‘what you say… they will never hear….All they need is a big SHOCK”….in my wildest guess I would not like to think that konkaboti has implied me too among ‘they’….please clarify, konkaboti otherwise there is no point in writing here. I mean if you think me among your implied ‘they’, I don’t get if there’s any possibility that you’ll believe my thought as well.

Coming to your other points bushra. My suggestion was just for the bad people. Now you suggested that men should also have some control over them. I emphasize on your point too by stating that not ‘some control’, rather men should have ‘full control’ over themselves. I hope this sounded nice to you. But the point is my earlier suggestion was for THE men who can’t control themselves and to make things worse they can’t be controlled by laws even. I guess this time you got my point right. Please don’t try to generalized the bad examples of bad men as the work of whole men society.

I brought up the example of nature to prove that women are less vindictive than men. I don’t understand how someone can even try to counter this example. This is simply a fact, you have to accept that. Take a simple wood. Try to break the wood with a spade (‘kural’…I don’t know the exact English..pl accommodate). If you can cut it with 5 tries, I bet a male of your age can break that with at the most 4 tries. This is a normal case. Now what you’ll try is, you will bring some counter examples, like some female who can cut the wood by 3 tries. That’s what I call an ‘exception’. I bet you know that this is not a usual case. I don’t think I should give you any further example. My point was to prove female are naturally soft-hearted, that’s all. Can you change this soft-heartedness nature of female? Now don’t bring another ‘exception’ of Texas mom Andrea Yates…’coz you too know that nobody can accept that as a sane killing of her children….can we?? (though you’ve already brought that example to prove that women have beast in them too…do u understand that this is not a good example to counter someone’s opinions)

Next, you defined the constituents of someone’s behavior. I agree with what you said. But the problem is my point was to prove that females are not aggressive in nature as males. I don’t think you got the point at the first place. In the second place you go on trying to suggest me how to define the nature and my behavior...well, to be frank I’m ready to redefine all my ideas about life if any convincing idea happens to come up in the way…so far I’m waiting.

You too have a nice day (I guess this time you got my ideas….of course if you’re a normal person…not an ‘exceptional’ human).

People Discussion
kumropotash
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

Yes ahmed1 women are physically less strong and emotionally less aggressive. But that’s not because of nature or because god created them in that way. It’s because they have been subject to discrimination for thousands of years! If you raise a boy like a girl and a girl like a boy, the boy will be grow up like what you (and some others) are calling “woman” and the girl will grow up like what you (and some others) are calling “man.” Of course ideally you cannot do this experiment for practical reasons but I hope you got my point conceptually! It seems to me that we all (that includes me too) are posting messages here without giving any consideration to what others are saying and hence the benefits of discussion are increasing at a decreasing rate! In the meantime, some people are getting angry for our postings! Sounds like fun to me!

shubachon
(Sunday, March 17, 2002)

kumro dear,
apni je kuno dharmo manen na taha bujhte karo kosto houar kotha noi, tobe apnar darwin logic jodi nature ke bisshash kore tobe jaam gache narikel ebong aam gache jaam dhoranor chesta korben na.
apnar darwin tatto jodi sathik hoi tobe matro ekta udahoron uposthapon korun jaha rupantorito houar porjaie amader known world e biddoman ache.
apnar purbo puruser keu ki ekhono banor ebong manuser majhamajhi porjaiye ache kina jante khub ichcha korche.
je tatto bastobotar sathe samonjosso purno noi, ta niye eto bara bari keno bolben ki?
arr dharmo bisshaser upor apnar eto bishodhgar er karon tau bujhte parchina. prithibir sab manus ii kuno na kuno dharmo bisshas niye beche ache, apnar logic o to apnar jonno dharmo. apni apnar dharmo niye sukhe thakun, ei kamna korchi, sei sathe eu kamona korchi je apni apnar furtile brain ke "biggan, bible ebong al-quran" boi ti porte niog korben, hoito ete apnar bodhodoi holeu hote pare.
porisheshe apnar shuvokamona korchi.

bd_KonkaBoti
(Monday, March 18, 2002)

Shubochon bhaia, I know you have enough reasons to be upset with Kumropotash. But you know one thing? I think (it's my personal opinion), iota made a bigger impact on us( atleats on me) than Kumro about the disparity imposed on women by religion, namely,Islam.

When Kumro talks, we know what he is saying, what he wants to prove and where he is leading us. Then we can say, we are not with you, because you are not one of us. You are different. You are an aethiest. But when some one, one of us, a believer of God, says that all these discriminations are created by God himself, and quates verses from Holy Quran and hadis, it shoking!Very much shoking! Trust me.

ahmed1
(Monday, March 18, 2002)

I agree to your point to some aspect but not all. Because the idea is not even simply feasible enough to prove.

ahmed1
(Monday, March 18, 2002)

(Above lines were meant for kumropotash)

kumropotash
(Monday, March 18, 2002)

I agree with bd_KonkaBoti (pardeshi – sorry to disappoint you). No one commented about the way iota addressed bd_KonkaBoti although a lot of people reacted when I said something rude to bd_KonkaBoti! “Jare dekhte nari, tar cholon baka” – I will ask everyone to consider my postings according to their content – the fact that they are coming from an atheist should not obscure the interpretation.
Well ahmed1, you believe in religion without any definite proof! What I said can be seen in real life to some extent – that’s why we have the phrase “tomboy!”

iota
(Tuesday, March 19, 2002)

shocking or whatever, truth is truth. so better for u to stop digging it too deep. nahole jetuko tomar oi nari hishabe favor(koruna korar onno naam ar ki, shunte kharap shonai dekhe bole na) such ( are aapa aapa bashai kaaj korte hoi ore aage line de ) oitao jabe. so leave it just. remember some questions shouldnt be answered coz once u get in there is no way out with ur so called respects. so girls try to be happy with it whatever ur girly fate has for u people from the day u got a name GIRL by god.

hahaha, there is a one more thing konka for ur earlier posting. "u said what??Protisruti deya hoy ekjonke fool baniye nijer shartho aday korar jonno. Jmeon chelera kore meyeder shathey." history says he sees always a guy been always mad after got a shock from his true love. tell us did u see anywhere. ever written that one girl got mental shock by got a love tragedy. bhalobashar prokasho cheleder moto keu korte pareni aaj porjonto, bashteo pareni.

even the most romantic love poetry writers r even a goddamn guy. hahaha . u see everywhere there is a guy name belonging to everything. u still say God didnt make it huh. i wonder how cd he be so mean to u girls. its really unexecptable. but guess what??? except the unexecpted. stay in home, give ur poti a big sheba with a smile till to ur death as ur god says so.

anyways, enjoy girls with ur exhausted organs. may god makes u men in ur next life (if u have one more left) who doesnt wanna accept it.

and u kumra,who cares who u talkin to whatever. speak ur mind by real prove.

kumropotash
(Tuesday, March 19, 2002)

Iota you are not answering my questions – I have asked you specific questions regarding religion. You can see the movie “Bridges of Madison County” to understand why very often you don’t hear about a girl getting shocked from a love affair or why there are few romantic female poets. Anything a woman wants to do – she has to seek approval from society (built on ploys invented by men like religion) first. You cannot compare men and women by the same standard unless you give women the same ground for development.

pardeshi
(Wednesday, March 20, 2002)

I am tired of trying to tell you guys its not Islam that put women down its some misinformed men.Go back in history and you will see how the Islamic countries were the center of knowledge,where people from all religion gathered to discuss various subjects.Like now everyone comes to US to get in touch with the modern thoughts,those days mid-eastern countries were the place to be.It is sad that we lost our edge with time.So,its not religions fault,its muslims shortcomings.
Kumro,its not true that women couldn't do anything because they weren't given chance.Indira ghandi ruled India for so long and no one could stop her.And forget about past,lets talk about now,women are free to do anything they want,may be not everywhere but its a fact.I know they are not going to achieve everything right now but it will happen.Everyone so eager to talk about the problems but no one comes with the cure.

kumropotash

Well according to your logic, christianity should be the best religion at present, not islam! But did not god say islam was the best religion? I guess god failed again! I hope you know who the father of Indira Gandhi was! And I also hope you know why we have 2 women leaders in Bangladesh despite such widespread discrimination against women! I have discussed this before. Gee so many people living in utopia!

pardeshi

Where did you get that.Islam told its followers to respect others religion and not to impose Islam to anyone who didn't want it.Please know your subject before you talk about it.To god anyone christian or muslim who believes in him is equal.Quran is for everyone,anyone can learn form it.It came for the whole mankind.You are someone with very limited knowledge about Islam,Quran and the history of it.You only talk about a part of the verse and don't know why it was said and in what purpose.Its the easy way out.

kumropotash

If it’s true that “To god anyone christian or muslim who believes in him is equal,” why do we have 2 different religions? What about the other religions? Who created those? Why did islam speak against worshipping idols then? That is a religion! Why does islam say that there is only one creator? On the one hand you are telling to respect other religions, on the other hand you are telling that one can go to heaven if one dies from religious war! Unlike you, I am able to notice these inconsistencies instead of blindly accepting religion! If you are in a position to judge that I have limited knowledge, why don’t you point it out instead of making pointless fuss! Explain how the part of the verse I mentioned fit to the whole! Can you do that?

pardeshi

People of the book thats what muslims calls cristian and jews.Islam does not challenge other religion.Jesus was one of our prophet too.Prophet Mohammad(peace be upon him) spend 15 years in war.It was a matter of life and death.So,Quran put lot of wait on war and that time in most of the war muslim were outnumbered by their enemy by three to one.So,it was important to motivate muslim to fight.And respecting other religion doesn't mean you can't fight with them if there is a valid reason for it.Where is your logic now.

kumropotash

So there are only 3 religions in the world? Let’s say there are only 3 – did 1 god created all of them? If yes, why are there 3 religions existing together? If islam is the best and last religion, do people who are born in families from different religions get a fair chance to pursue the best religion? May I know the “valid reason?” If 1 god created all the religions, why would people belonging to different religions kill each other to preserve only their religion? Why are not they respectful to the other religions instead? Why would god create several religions and then set us against each other? I am asking again, can you answer?

bd_KonkaBoti
(Thursday, March 21, 2002)

kumro, this is a never ending discussion!

pardeshi

Kumro,you are taking lot of my time.Yes,I can answer to your questions.For that I need to study,find out things and it takes lot of time which I don't have.Why do brothers fight among themselves(Iran&Iraq war).We humans are different from each other,so we disagree on most of the things around us.So,we fight.Again god did told us to respect others religion but we don't follow his words its not gods fault its our shortcomings.Do you think we would have any problem in the muslim world if all muslim followed Islam properly,no.Don't fordet about satan.Some time I get mad at you for questioning everything,but I did that ten years ago.If you are really interested to find out the truth,you have to read read and read some more.I will try my best to fulfill your queries.

kumropotash

So you are saying that you have not finished reading and learning all about religion (“For that I need to study, find out things and it takes lot of time which I don’t have”). Then how can you say decisively that if I “read, read and read some more” – I will be able to realize that religion is a valid concept? You have not finished the process but you can guarantee the output? How can you accept religion as a valid concept when you are yet to know all the answers? Sounds like faith to me (it’s fine if you are into faith but don’t say that faith = logic).

pardeshi

Islam has been an established religion for centuries.I don't have to prove the validity of Islam.To answer a particular question properly one need to know the fact and have to do reading or looking into the subject matter of discussion.I already know what Islam is.My intention here is to inform people with correct information,not just winning argument.

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement